• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Todays match v Everton

Outcome, no brainer for me.. Draw today, replay at Everton a week on Wednesday which is another energy-sapping draw after 120mins which Everton win on penalties....luverly jubbly

Extra match for Arsnal followed by confidence-crushing defeat
Minimum of 2 extra matches for Everton and progression to sidetrack their bid for 4th/5th spot

Todays match v Everton

Outcome, no brainer for me.. Draw today, replay at Everton a week on Wednesday which is another energy-sapping draw after 120mins which Everton win on penalties....luverly jubbly

Minimum of 2 extra matches for Everton and progression to sidetrack their bid for 4th/5th spot

Draw, plenty of injuries and a couple of red cards would be good ;)

Draw, plenty of injuries and a couple of red cards would be good ;)

Especially in the first match. I would take more pride in beating their strongest X1 with suspensions/injuries to their squad..but right now just beating them whichever 11 is out there for them is what matters

Todays match v Everton

I actually cant see Arsenal winning this match today

Out of all the cups by the end of March, then scrape into 4th. Sounds like a classic Arsenal season.

Hopefully we can take it to the final day once again, but I fear St Totts Day may come a match earlier this year :(

That seems to be what keeps the Gooner scum from completely turning against ARSEne is the fact that ARSEnal have yet to finish below us in the league during his 18 years as their manager :cry:

Hopefully that hoodoo will end soon [-o< and will portend the end of his tenure, just as Fergie retired when he realised that even a home game against us wasn't a banker any more :lol:

To be honest they'd have to work bl**dy hard to knock out Bayern and they should be rightly proud if they manage it, but I wouldn't be too upset as there's plenty more teams who can knock them out. A glamour tie against Barca, PSG, Real or Atletico would tire them out even more and improve our (small) chance of finishing above them.

Saying all that I have Bayern to qualify in an accumulator..

Back