• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

roy won't cut Wheelchair. he's too high profile too cut. if roy cuts him and england performs like they have done so far under his reign (which is utter rubbish) in the world cup, its the kind of decision that the media will kill him on.

The irony. England manager has to pick a player that reduces his chances of success so as to cover his **** from the media when the team inevitably fails to live up to said media's own, over-inflated standards.

It's gHod and Beckham all over again.

Wheelchair has been playing **** for a while, esp against the better sides. For the Gooners it's a meh injury.

Only shame is that means he'll miss the NLD, when I'm sure Sandro, Dembele and Bentaleb would have been waiting for him :barnet:

Arsenal will still play with a combination of Rosicky, Arteta, Ozil, Flamini and Ox. I don't think they lack depth there

Wheelchair plays mostly as part of the 2 in the 4231. so now, they only have arteta and flamini who have played a lot in that position. but yh, i agree that having chamberlain and rosicky covering there in the meantime shouldn't affect them too much.

Wheelchair plays mostly as part of the 2 in the 4231. so now, they only have arteta and flamini who have played a lot in that position. but yh, i agree that having chamberlain and rosicky covering there in the meantime shouldn't affect them too much.

Until Rosicky begins wearing out. Which will be soon. He's the football equivalent of a1.2 litre turbo-charged sports car.

Agree they won't miss Wheelchair that much. Looks like Kallstrom is now available and Ramsey will be back in a week

A zelalem is another young player that everyone's favourite Arsene has been nuturing for greatness...

gonna be alot of pressure on Ramsey to deliver straight away....coming back from injury thats not easy...will be interesting to see how they get on vs Everton...

@101greatgoals: Some prankster (probably a Spurs fan) has made Jack Wheelchair a personalised wheelchair http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...Wheelchair-a-personalised-wheelchair-picture/ … pic.twitter.com/fadCtEc9V0
BiHFUzjCIAANWbW.png

Remember their "kids" every year it was a media spunkfest over their latest crop and how they would win everything, 8 years no trophies

Back