• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

i'm not talking about points, i'm talking about the two units, in most of those past seasons (even when we finished 45 points behind) we've been able to give them a game, we used to have players that had a bit of fight in them, a bit of spirit, a bit of pride, right now we are a rabble of soft individuals going through the motions

hopefully i'm wrong

you think this team is most likely to get a spanking than any other team in the past 20 years?

I fear it will be the defining game of our season. The gap is bigger now than at any point under Wengers stewardship IMO. The way we defend and the way they attack suggest to me that they will absolutely murder us.

I have seen some amazing posts on this forum over the years but this one is right up there. I'm speechless.

I have seen some amazing posts on this forum over the years but this one is right up there. I'm speechless.

I can kinda understand what Galeforce is saying. I think the teams that knew they were markedly worse than their Arsenal counterparts would still really try and get stuck in and not give an inch. I don't know if this team will do that so much. So as an example, if we went 0-2 against Arsenal at home fairly early on, I could see it getting silly which wouldn't neccessarily have happened with even a team from say 2003/04.

Last season Arsenal lost in the 28th round (against Tottenham) before picking up 26 points from their final 10 games, the first of them against Swansea.

This season Arsenal lost in the 28th round against Stoke. They play Swansea next...

Last season Arsenal lost in the 28th round (against Tottenham) before picking up 26 points from their final 10 games, the first of them against Swansea.

This season Arsenal lost in the 28th round against Stoke. They play Swansea next...

Won't matter - we couldn't match that but City/Chelsea can.

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

we could be level on points with Arsenal after the Southampton game...

their next two league games are away to us and Chelsea, in the same period we play Cardiff, Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton.

shame we ****ed up against Norwich

their next two league games are away to us and Chelsea, in the same period we play Cardiff, Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton.

Arsenal's next PL games:

Swansea (H)
Tottenham (A)
Chelsea (A)
Emirates Marketing Project (H)
Everton (A)

4, maybe 5, points I reckon.

Title hopes over. That Sanogo - what a donkey!

Honestly, the title hopes were never on, not when they were only 2-3 points ahead of Cheat$ki/City.

They would have had to have a good 8-10 points on the run in to feel safe.

Another typical Scum year .. in everything until February ... watch season fall apart in 3 weeks .. hahaha (love to watch the hope just die in their eyes)

Don't worry we'll find a way to **** it up.

BhqCHpeIEAEHTwW.jpg

Back