• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

.......................Fabianski
Jenkinson...Koscielny...Vermaelen...Gibbs
......Coquelin.....Ramsey.....Rosicky
Chamberlain.......Giroud................Gervinho

Apparently the team for tonight.

.......................Fabianski
Jenkinson...Koscielny...Vermaelen...Gibbs
......Coquelin.....Ramsey.....Rosicky
Chamberlain.......Giroud................Gervinho

Apparently the team for tonight.

They must be aware that Bayern are massive bottlers and might just brick themselves if Arse got few early goals. I can't believe that they would put out this dross rather than give it a go. Amazing.

I remain utterly unconvinced about Wheelchair. AdamB's comments above sum it up for me. A lot of feathers but not that much chicken. Worringly fragile(for gooners).

And it must be said, a face only his mother could love.

As for today's lineup, a clear indication that Arsenal continue to operate in a culture of defeat - Adequacy Uber Ambition.

Maybe he just wants to pursue a career in music?

arsenalgk2.gif

Losing at home to the scum, Bayern are pathetic. Grief, all they can do is dive and time waste. Finally, time's up, scum out.

On the plus side, these blinded idiots will keep faith in Wenger after a result like this (albeit ending in glorious failure), which is great for us.

As long as Wenger is at the club, they will NEVER win another trophie. Happy days. U

Back