• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious Tottenham Hotspur against chelscum

Question is how long it takes Nuno to realise that. Dele has no role in a 4-3-3. Its 4-2-3-1 or nothing.

If Nuno wants to play 4-3-3 we may as well sell Dele and reinvest the cash in someone who fits the formation

Think it is more that we don't have other players available to play there. LeCelco, Ndombele, or a new player should probably play there.

Bergwijn needs to do a lot more both effort wise and when he has the ball

Would sell him tbh. He can offer more. We know that. But between where he is now and what he is capable of, is a long journey with years of patience. Sell to Ajax.

I am not surprised by the scoreline. We are some distance behind Chelsea in quality and familiarity with tactics.

However Doherty and Reguilon have looked poor. Skipp, Hojberg and Dele in CM? Is Dele meant to be the fulcrum for attacks or is it the wingers (Bergwijn and Moira)?

Good questions being asked by Chelsea. For me the answer to RB is not Doherty. Hopefully Lo Celso gets fit so that Dele drops to the bench. Then we need a strong forward. Son is filling for now.

I know we are missing a few but the gulf in quality is huge.... It just reiterates how much surgery our squad needs to get back to competing at the top.

Think it is more that we don't have other players available to play there. LeCelco, Ndombele, or a new player should probably play there.

Maybe, but if we're really going to play 4-3-3 then we probably need 6 midfielders.

PEH, Skipp, GLC and Tubby are 4.

Need to sell Dele, Winks and Sissoko and buy 2 others

Up front we're fine - with these 3 plus Kane and Gil we have enough quality. Ideally sign a back-up CF. If Kane leaves we sign 2 CFs and we're also ok

At the back, with Romero and the Japanese lad joining plus one other CB, I think we'll be fine

In midfield, we'll be relying on PEH, Skipp and GLC staying fit all season

...but at the moment, we're missing so many players

Tanguy and Lo Celso missing but they have done nothing consistently to say they are going to change our midfield fortunes. Need a new Cm /CAM

Maybe, but if we're really going to play 4-3-3 then we probably need 6 midfielders.

PEH, Skipp, GLC and Tubby are 4.

Need to sell Dele, Winks and Sissoko and buy 2 others
I was kind of typing the same. Who we thinking?

Did Sabitzer move?
It has to be a leader imo.

We're absolutely GHod awful! We're obviously practicing social distancing, as whenever a Cheatski player gets the ball, there's never a Spurs player within 10 meters of him! The amount of space and time they get is astonishing! We're not in the game at all!
Totally outclassed so far! Scary!
Chelsea are touch tight without the ball (which is not often) and marking us very closely. Their high press is superb and they are making us cough up possession with their pressure.

We're more or less doing the opposite of all that.

I was kind of typing the same. Who we thinking?

Did Sabitzer move?
It has to be a leader imo.

There have been various links to Aaron Ramsey and, setting aside his past, he'd actually be a decent fit with our squad - a CM who can pass and support the forwards

Back