• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Would be brilliant
Is he good?

Not knowing tinkle all about him and wanting to sound knowledgeable I did the usual youtube research. The video I was watching was not impressive. In fact it mostly showed him failing at the stuff he was trying to do. Either he needs some better fanboy youtube vid makers or he doesn't really have a lot of highlights.

Is he good?

Not knowing tinkle all about him and wanting to sound knowledgeable I did the usual youtube research. The video I was watching was not impressive. In fact it mostly showed him failing at the stuff he was trying to do. Either he needs some better fanboy youtube vid makers or he doesn't really have a lot of highlights.

He's very good and would be an excellent signing for us

He's very good and would be an excellent signing for us

Yep very good footballer but he's another attacking midfielder, we're collecting them like they are going out of fashion.

Grey Fox:

Sorry about the belated post, but I have been bombing up and down the motorways for the last few days and had little time to get on here. I had a long chat with my man after the game on Saturday and although he was reluctant with some detail he gave me a lot of background stuff so here goes.

The Goat's bleat was correct about Bentaleb and although he has been trying hard in training he has been doing it with attitude any thing over 12 m and he will be gone, with at least 3 clubs showing serious interest. The same goes for Mason, Poch loves him, but if the right bid came in he would be allowed to leave if he wanted to. Tom Carrol is also on that list, but again Poch likes him as a person and around the squad, but he has been told his playing time will be limited. Yedlin is in the North East talking to both Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Chadli wants to stay, but also been told he may be warming the bench a lot this season. Its 50/50 if he goes. Poch has a tough week ahead because he likes most of the above players, but he is willing to make hard decisions for the betterment of the team/club. Eriksen will sign a new contract, but my man thinks he will be gone by this time next year.

N'Kandou should be with us before the Liverpool game and as I have said before the delay has been caused because of the change at the top at Marseille and their attempt to change payment structures. Poch still wants another AM and he has someone "special" in mind. to quote my source "it wont be Pogbaesque , but will surprise people" The Spanish GK also still on the cards.

There have been enquiries from at least two potential buyers of the club, but we are a long way from selling. Naming rights are a lot further down the road and an announcement could be made within the next 12 months. Levy and co have been busy lining up various new sponsorship deals and advertising for when we move into the new ground. In short he is short listing major companies for like for like exclusive deals e.g. Coke v Pepsi, Fed Ex v UPS, basically the highest bidder will get the gig.

Due to the amount of info this will probably be my last ITK this window unless I hear something special that can go in here.

Grey Fox:

Sorry about the belated post, but I have been bombing up and down the motorways for the last few days and had little time to get on here. I had a long chat with my man after the game on Saturday and although he was reluctant with some detail he gave me a lot of background stuff so here goes.

The Goat's bleat was correct about Bentaleb and although he has been trying hard in training he has been doing it with attitude any thing over 12 m and he will be gone, with at least 3 clubs showing serious interest. The same goes for Mason, Poch loves him, but if the right bid came in he would be allowed to leave if he wanted to. Tom Carrol is also on that list, but again Poch likes him as a person and around the squad, but he has been told his playing time will be limited. Yedlin is in the North East talking to both Sunderland and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Chadli wants to stay, but also been told he may be warming the bench a lot this season. Its 50/50 if he goes. Poch has a tough week ahead because he likes most of the above players, but he is willing to make hard decisions for the betterment of the team/club. Eriksen will sign a new contract, but my man thinks he will be gone by this time next year.

N'Kandou should be with us before the Liverpool game and as I have said before the delay has been caused because of the change at the top at Marseille and their attempt to change payment structures. Poch still wants another AM and he has someone "special" in mind. to quote my source "it wont be Pogbaesque , but will surprise people" The Spanish GK also still on the cards.

There have been enquiries from at least two potential buyers of the club, but we are a long way from selling. Naming rights are a lot further down the road and an announcement could be made within the next 12 months. Levy and co have been busy lining up various new sponsorship deals and advertising for when we move into the new ground. In short he is short listing major companies for like for like exclusive deals e.g. Coke v Pepsi, Fed Ex v UPS, basically the highest bidder will get the gig.

Due to the amount of info this will probably be my last ITK this window unless I hear something special that can go in here.

Does this guy have any credibility? Lot of info there but some fairly obvious i.e. naming rights to highest bidder!

The poster on SC that obviously works in the web department at the club has said there will be something announced this afternoon.

Back