• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2024 - The European Football Championship

Really, I had to stop listening to the radio several times due to all the Scotland hype this week! Everyone is going on about how they should be getting out if this group etc! I can see them easily not winning a game against these 3 sides.
Besides that, I've got 2 boys so I guess we are more hyped than usual. They have their wallcharts all ready lol

Maybe I'm just not paying attention.
Try not to use social media much, and listen to my own music at work.

This time tomorrow Germany Vs Scotland will already have kicked off.

Is there just a lack of enthusiasm for this? Even up in Scotland where it's their first tournament for a while there just doesn't feel there is a buzz

I'm looking forward to it, but don't really have a stake in it. Would've been a lot more fun if Norway was in it. Pretty incredible that we didn't manage to with the squad we've got.

England's squad is impressive. They really should be able to do something this summer.

This time tomorrow Germany Vs Scotland will already have kicked off.

Is there just a lack of enthusiasm for this? Even up in Scotland where it's their first tournament for a while there just doesn't feel there is a buzz
I was totally hyped, golf course is empty tomorrow night!
Then the horizontal rain and five degrees temp drop (from an already not very warm day) took the excitement out of it!.

Have to say I feel totally disengaged this time around. Normally I'd be looking forward to the opening game, I'd have each match in my calendar so I can plan my work day, as much as possible, around the games I want to watch or follow. I'd know England's potential routes through to an optimistic final and I'd know who we want to avoid. This time I really have no idea. I barely know who's in our group.
Hopefully it will all kick in this evening and the interest will be re-sparked but this is the first time I have ever felt so disinterested in an international tournament.

Currently have the choice between a terrible wannabe rapper, a band that thinks they're Red Hot Chili Peppers and this match. I'm choosing alcohol.

Playing low block standoffish football against a team of good technical players will only end up in ball watching and chasing shadows, it's so reactive.

You just have to take the risk...squeeze the pitch and press like dogs... especially the players you think are the technically weakest.

Back