• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

KP looks in good nick, however he's never a player who you feel is 'in' just due to the nature of his game.

These two will push the run rate a bit, need to get up to that follow on point.

England's session, Bell and Kp batting nicely, Bell to make ashes history?

Aussies will be annoyed that they'd have got Kp with a review, but it's understandable why they didn't go for it.

Bell and KP have batted very well indeed, only 110 needed to save the follow on which with the weather forecast for the next 3 days could mean a draw if England reach it

Oh dear, there goes Bell, Wonderful Ball though... England are going to need a contribution from Bairstow or Prior..

Hugely important 100 by KP, his 23rd !!!!

Crawley's favourite player does it again !!!!!

Needs to get a few more though to get us up and over the follow on target...

Swapping in Lyon for Agar is seeming a more baffling move by the over.

Agar seemed to pose a threat, Lyon just doesn't seem to.

England 8 short of avoiding the follow on, looks likely to happen now.

All out, England only 159 behind.

Australia may end up having to set a gettable total by England, to try and win this test.

I still think you have enough batting class to chase down a total with a 3 at the front. Get the chase above 400 and a day and a bit do it and I'm happy (weather permitting).

I still think you have enough batting class to chase down a total with a 3 at the front. Get the chase above 400 and a day and a bit do it and I'm happy (weather permitting).

Forecasts are stating rain from 1am until 7pm tomorrow.

It's likely this game is dead.

above 400 is good, however with the forecasts as they are if you bat long enough to hit 400 you won't get a chance to bowl..

Plus trying to bat quickly makes that happen.. Rodgers gone.

Edit: Also Gary Neville as a commentator is just weird.

Last edited:
Well I guess a draw is as bad as a loss for us. Maybe Warner needs to do the only thing in life he's good at and that's hit a few sixes and get a decent target set asap.

Australia five down, not yet 300 ahead.

If the weather did hold off it could still go either way.

Spoke too soon, rain stops play, early tea is taken.

Last edited:
Off for bad light, bizarre decision, Clarke is clearly not happy with that.

330 to chase, three sessions tomorrow. If they declare now it'll be a close run thing.

Think the Umpires offered England a chance to use spinners, they promptly threw the ball to Broad..

Last edited:
Back