• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Are you talking about England? If so that might be because our stadiums don’t hold anywhere near the capacity that Australia and India’s do:D…..
Not that at all
Even in India attendances for tests have dropped massively and in Oz the only time they are full is when they play us and thousands of ex pats and travelling fans fill up their gorunds

So many sub standard two paced pitches in this tournament so far especially at the MCG
Rashid has bowled fantastically well so far, England bowling well, the next 8 overs are massive for the outcome of this game

So many sub standard two paced pitches in this tournament so far especially at the MCG
Rashid has bowled fantastically well so far, England bowling well, the next 8 overs are massive for the outcome of this game

As a final pitch and spectacular this pitch is terrible, sticking and bowler friendly, from our perspective so far its been decent

Most of the wickets have been poor for batting which I'm pleased with, too many of these games are played on flat tracks where batters just come in and swing to post 200+. I still believe this has been played too early in the Ozzie season. You can never tell what's a good score until you see the second innings start.

Most of the wickets have been poor for batting which I'm pleased with, too many of these games are played on flat tracks where batters just come in and swing to post 200+. I still believe this has been played too early in the Ozzie season. You can never tell what's a good score until you see the second innings start.

Yeh too true, these sticking wickets make those shots look bad as the balls not coming onto the bat and TBH they had to start throwing lumber. This looks like a nurdle wicket, take your ones and twos and rotate to the title

England looking good. So long since I watched cricket the only player I know is Stokes :D

Will England get the 7 an over needed? Should be relatively easy?

Yeh too true, these sticking wickets make those shots look bad as the balls not coming onto the bat and TBH they had to start throwing lumber. This looks like a nurdle wicket, take your ones and twos and rotate to the title

Malan might have been handy if fit, a few inexperienced batters for England who favour the long handle.

England looking good. So long since I watched cricket the only player I know is Stokes :D

Will England get the 7 an over needed? Should be relatively easy?

If they play the total and not the format then yeh should be easy. Long boundaries so it's a risk throwing lumber at it on this track.

Will be close as these games generally always are, Come on England

Back