• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread for each group as a starter and as you say, an OMT for the big games. General World Cup thread as well, for any non game specific stuff, like atmosphere, stadiums, best players so far, that sort of stuff?

I agree. I think that stand out players might deserve their own threads. I think that some of the better supported national teams on here should have their own threads. Possibly plater ratings for the bigger games too.

Does anyone know if/where you can watch or download the official FIFA films from previous world cups online?

Blimey, Reus is out now injured in 6-1 win against Armenia.

Luckily England don't really have anyone we'd miss if injured :) (other than CBs)

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

It seems like many big-name players are getting injured as the WC is getting nearer. It will be a pity if the WC loses so many talented players.

Reus out now as well, big doubts about the fitness of Ronaldo and RVP too

Reus, Ribery, Benteke, Gundogan, Falcao..any more?

Kevin Strootman, Victor Valdes, Thiago Alcantara, Clement Grenier, VDV, Steve Mandanda, Riccardo Montolivo, Niko Kranjcar and...

2wf0k77.jpg

i'd say he's at Bentekes level, decent PL player, would be a starter if fit

yeah i agree. both are probably starters for a top 4 challenging sides. but probably not quite good enough to be a garunteed starter for a genuine title contender. but ones a striker, and the other is a defender, so its understandable that beneteke's stock is higher.

fwiw, i also think the england squad is a lot better than the belgian squad (man for man), but thats another debate.

Last edited:
another reason walker is such a big miss for England is that they have to play Johnson there instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back