• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2016 Summer Olympics

Anyone watching this tennis? Del Potro is just awesome at times. I think I want him to get gold considering all he's been through. And that Murray's already got a gold.

His forehand deserves a gold medal, it's absolutely brutal. If he hadn't had all those injuries then he would have been up there with the big 4. Great match though, what an atmosphere.

They got a horse dancing to Jon Bon Jovi on BBC 1 right now, funny as fcuk but surely the animal rights people have got something to say about that.

Should be a cracking night in the velodrome tonight, they ought to get kenny and trott to put their first kid straight on a bike as soon as it is born, guaranteed to be a great cyclist with parents like that.

Might have got my bet wrong in the Omnium and maybe cav can do it or the Cnut Vivani will get there. I just read that Garvia has been ill this week so it explains his performance so far.

The cavendish triple, yellow tour de france, olympic gold and world road champion odds were about as big as Leicester winning the league a few months ago. Could look very different in a few hours.

I usually only bet in play cash in and out with in a few minutes on a match and it has been making me a steady profit for a few years, now and again I go for a big flutter on cycle races.

I can not see past Cav of Kittel for the road title in Doha.

The cavendish triple, yellow tour de france, olympic gold and world road champion odds were about as big as Leicester winning the league a few months ago. Could look very different in a few hours.

I usually only bet in play cash in and out with in a few minutes on a match and it has been making me a steady profit for a few years, now and again I go for a big flutter on cycle races.

I can not see past Cav of Kittel for the road title in Doha.

I quite fancy Thomas for the Worlds

He has to be happy with Silver considering he spent 2 weeks in July climbing mountains in France.
Thats not preparation for a track Omnium.

To but Cav's Silver in perspective Ed Clancy only got bronze in 2008 in a bit of a lottery of an event. The same Ed Clancy has got 3 golds in the last 3 Olympics in the team pursuit.

I quite fancy Thomas for the Worlds
really, think he could do a Gilbert and win a load of spring classics if he left sky.

But the world's are set up for a sprinter Ben swift has had good San remo results but if cav is not leading the road team I would go for young a guy like jon dibben or dan mcclay as the last man in a sprint lead out.

Should be easier to control breakaways as the Germans and French will want a sprint finish as well.

That said I am often wrong, but it should prove very interesting.

I have enjoyed these Olympics far more than the Euros and even the last World Cup.

Caught a little of it on telly when we were on holiday, love seeing things like fencing and rowing and badminton. Makes me miss grandstand when you got a proper selection of sport all in one place. Transworld sport is good but I have not seen it in years.

Wish I could give up football well I kind of have but I can't quit Tottenham no matter how hard I try. Footballers are my least favourite sportsman and the hype of sky and the fact that a lot of football fans are idiots does not help either.

really, think he could do a Gilbert and win a load of spring classics if he left sky.

But the world's are set up for a sprinter Ben swift has had good San remo results but if cav is not leading the road team I would go for young a guy like jon dibben or dan mcclay as the last man in a sprint lead out.

Should be easier to control breakaways as the Germans and French will want a sprint finish as well.

That said I am often wrong, but it should prove very interesting.

Logic says sprint finish I agree, but in those conditions, with the reticence of the stronger teams to work together, a well timed break could do it.

Logic says sprint finish I agree, but in those conditions, with the reticence of the stronger teams to work together, a well timed break could do it.

Well they showed better tactics in the Olympic road race by sending one up the road in the break. Should have done similar in the London Olympics.

Caught a little of it on telly when we were on holiday, love seeing things like fencing and rowing and badminton. Makes me miss grandstand when you got a proper selection of sport all in one place. Transworld sport is good but I have not seen it in years.

Wish I could give up football well I kind of have but I can't quit Tottenham no matter how hard I try. Footballers are my least favourite sportsman and the hype of sky and the fact that a lot of football fans are idiots does not help either.

Amen to that.

He has to be happy with Silver considering he spent 2 weeks in July climbing mountains in France.
Thats not preparation for a track Omnium.

To but Cav's Silver in perspective Ed Clancy only got bronze in 2008 in a bit of a lottery of an event. The same Ed Clancy has got 3 golds in the last 3 Olympics in the team pursuit.

Clancy had ridden that extra event though. Cav messed it up himself by going out early in the elimination race. In fact he was lucky the Danish guy was even worse in that race going out first or else he would have been ahead of him too. Should have gone for the lap breakaway like the others did, you'd think he has the endurance.

With you there

Back