• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

what an unbelievable year this has been for Murray. 6/1 for Sports Personality of the Year (due to the Olympics and Paralympics being this year though I think one of the gold medallists will get it), but it's worth a punt, if he wins the US open, it's definitely worth the punt!

what an unbelievable year this has been for Murray. 6/1 for Sports Personality of the Year (due to the Olympics and Paralympics being this year though I think one of the gold medallists will get it), but it's worth a punt, if he wins the US open, it's definitely worth the punt!

Nailed on.

What a tough choice though. Personally think it will go to Mo Farah, but Chris Hoy,Bradley Wiggins,Jessicia Ennis and possibly Laura Trott will be in the mix

I thought it was the mens final today - thats what sky said anyways.

Annabel Croft is extremely hotttttttt by the way

She's getting better with age. She was never this hot when she was playing..or on Treasure Hunt

Now youre showing your age. She played before my time.

But looking at google images - I was definitely born at a good time when its concerning her

Azarenka is a fudging **** and Williams is a fudging ugly bloke. How the fudge Azarenka didn't win I'll never know let Williams break her serve twice. You don't break then allow yourself to be broken again.

fudging hate serena I lost a few quid when Venus let her win a couple to even it out in th early 2000's and now she's cost me an accumulator worth 275.00. ****s

This

Great comeback from Djokovic in the second part of the game - looked out of it before the tornado came in

I'm hoping for the best, but fearing the worst tonight. He needs to get off to a good start and win the first set. Djokovic rarely loses once he gets ahead.

Back