• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

Carla-Suarez-Navarro-beats-Maria-Jose-Martinez-Sanchez-in-round-one-Rogers-Cup-2012-178708.jpg

Nasri doing well in the women's singles in the US open. Leading Radwanska 6-4, 3-4 at the moment.

Superb performance. She will have got a massive confidence from winning the Gold with Murray.

Beating Clisters and now Li Na will just double that confidence

Apart from the fact Murray and her only won silver I'd agree with the rest of the sentiment. Great performance.

Takes 2nd set from 5-1 down. Would expect him to storm it in 4 sets now but you never know. Different with Murray and the other 3 he isnt ruthless enough consistently. Often has odd spells where he looks like he's never seen a tennis ball before.

Weird that Murray is W2 L4 v Berdych but up W9 L8 versus Federer...

Berdych is the sort of power hitter that usually causes Murray problems when they are playing well... Gonna be tough

Weird that Murray is W2 L4 v Berdych but up W9 L8 versus Federer...

Berdych is the sort of power hitter that usually causes Murray problems when they are playing well... Gonna be tough

I think Murray is a dead cert to win his first grand slam. seems to be coming together for him at the right time. federer and nadal fading fast and djockovic could be running on empty after his great run.

I think Murray is a dead cert to win his first grand slam. seems to be coming together for him at the right time. federer and nadal fading fast and djockovic could be running on empty after his great run.

No such thing as a dead cert, especially with Andy. But I think he'll do it, showed very impressive character last night.

Another immense game from Djokovic - yet to drop a set

Really looking forwards to the semis - I think Ferrer has an outside chance, alebit not on his best surface

Back