• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

With everything factored in....he must be our worst signing ever.
He has to be
But he was the right signing at the time
He was what we needed
Turned out he had the mindset of an amoeba
I do genuinely find it odd, his lack of “desire” as this was a player who was dumped at a young age and had to come back

He has to be
He was what we needed
I do genuinely find it odd, his lack of “desire” as this was a player who was dumped at a young age and had to come back
£10m a year in wages + bonuses for being an overweight lazy clam who didn't care
He is 100% bothered about money and nothing else

He has to be
He was what we needed
It’s a failure of scouting though ultimately. I remember reading an article as he signed saying there were big question marks over his desire. To spunk 60m+ on a lad like that who turned out to be such a disaster is a sackable offence IMO. The lad has such talent as well.

£10m a year in wages + bonuses for being an overweight lazy clam who didn't care
He is 100% bothered about money and nothing else
Not sure how you can know that for a fact

We don’t know what is going on between someone’s ears and IMO it’s dangerous to assume things like that

But what we do know is his application on the pitch wasn’t good enough for a player earning that much money.

It’s a failure of scouting though ultimately. I remember reading an article as he signed saying there were big question marks over his desire. To spunk 60m+ on a lad like that who turned out to be such a disaster is a sackable offence IMO. The lad has such talent as well.
Articles like that can be countered by what he was showing on the pitch
I saw him boss games for Lyon against better sides … that’s the ability question ticked

He also had to come back form being dumped as a youth player. That’s testament to a mind set

It’s impossible for anyone to know things about mind set and dare I say when you question a player and they don’t speak the same language it’s possible things don’t land as they might.

I’ve seen articles also talking about Demebele of a simailr ilk. It’s speculation that can be flipped both ways

Back