• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not in the slightest, but I do have an obsession about truthful un-attention seeking information. I also clearly said at the time that both of you were talking flimflam in which has clearly shown to be the case. Do you have an explanation for it, or has your close nit community papers not gone to print yet ?

How so?

Not in the slightest, but I do have an obsession about truthful un-attention seeking information. I also clearly said at the time that both of you were talking flimflam in which has clearly shown to be the case. Do you have an explanation for it, or has your close nit community papers not gone to print yet ?

wow.. you would be the worst lawyer ever if this is your definition of the word

do I have an explanation why everything is quiet? yes, because there is no new information

I'm a bit concerned at the players Brendan Rodgers is being associated with*. I always thought one problem for him was that he had to adjust his sights from Championship calibre to Champions League calibre players in a very short time frame. Gylfi, Ba, Davis from Glasgow Rangers are the most recent three I've seen...meh - they are all potential Charlie Adams. I'm just not certain you can make the mental jump as quickly as Rodgers has done from the level he was at to this new level.

* I mean, concerned for him personally because he's a good guy. Of course we want Pool to fail, but I don't necessarily want to see Rodgers humiliated in the process

Brendan Rodgers on talksport this morning

"I'm looking forward to bringing in three or four players that can really affect the group," he said. "I've got a wonderful group of players here at the moment.

"I read every day players that are linked with here and unfortunately, especially for the supporters, it's a difficult time because you've got agents linking players with Liverpool just purely because it's great for them to be linked with such an institution of a club.

"But the reality is there are very few players who can come and make a difference to Liverpool."

the only player that ive seen linked is Siggy

Id say that means he is coming to us

There is no such thing. What do you think the purpose of newspaper websites, even the OS, is? To get as many clicks as possible.

Brendan Rodgers on talksport this morning

"I'm looking forward to bringing in three or four players that can really affect the group," he said. "I've got a wonderful group of players here at the moment.

"I read every day players that are linked with here and unfortunately, especially for the supporters, it's a difficult time because you've got agents linking players with Liverpool just purely because it's great for them to be linked with such an institution of a club.

"But the reality is there are very few players who can come and make a difference to Liverpool."

the only player that ive seen linked is Siggy

Id say that means he is coming to us

They were linked to Diame and Lloris. Diame signed for Wham and the Lloris link is pure BS.

PK ‏@onlyonepaulking
Am reliably informed a #Spurs press conference has been called for 2pm to announce David Bentley has signed a contract extension #spurs #itk

if there is no AVB announcement today im gonna smash up the interweb

Oi Wriggly, it's close 'knit' mate :D

PK ‏@onlyonepaulking
Am reliably informed a #Spurs press conference has been called for 2pm to announce David Bentley has signed a contract extension #spurs #itk

As much as I liked DB and really wanted him to succeed at Spurs, if thats not a wind-up I think somebody needs shooting. Saying that,m if Bents was doing the shooting, the bloke would probably be quite safe

As much as I liked DB and really wanted him to succeed at Spurs, if thats not a wind-up I think somebody needs shooting. Saying that,m if Bents was doing the shooting, the bloke would probably be quite safe

All Jokes aside, Bentley could do a decent job in a 3 man Midfield. He is good on the ball, has a range of passing and shooting and would not be reliant on pace in that position. Could be worth bringing back into the Squad under AVB, and the same with Pienaar.

All Jokes aside, Bentley could do a decent job in a 3 man Midfield. He is good on the ball, has a range of passing and shooting and would not be reliant on pace in that position. Could be worth bringing back into the Squad under AVB, and the same with Pienaar.

As I mentioned, I really wanted to see him succeed at Spurs, I just think it might be time for him to move on, it might kick-start his career.
Certainly tempted to keep Pienaar, he didnt show much under HR, but we saw at Everton when on loan, that he is still a quality player and he could def be useful to us. DB I just think needs a new start somewhere else

PK ‏@onlyonepaulking

Doubt that very much their was no PC for Bale signing so i doubt Bentley getting a contract extension is newsworthy

Back