• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

There is premature jizz all over the place, then we had to wipe it up and feel a bit dirty.

Just be careful not to step on all the used razor blades.

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

We've lost 3 out of 4 of our best players in King, Modric and VDV? We're going to struggle like a mother fudger without major reinforcements. If ade gets injured were fudged. If Lennon or bale get injured were fudged (we only have effing Townsend as cover), our midfield is weak, with kaboul injured and Dawson not like we're light there, if ekotto gets injured were fudged. I'm staggered at what levy has done to us. How many players have left, how much money has come in, and what have we bought. People will give the same old flimflam of "we tried buy plays, what more can we do" like the disastrous striker hunt, but it's not good enough. When was the last. Good transfrer window we had?

You're still three hours early.

Wait and see.

We've lost 3 out of 4 of our best players in King, Modric and VDV? We're going to struggle like a mother fudger without major reinforcements. If ade gets injured were fudged. If Lennon or bale get injured were fudged (we only have effing Townsend as cover), our midfield is weak, with kaboul injured and Dawson not like we're light there, if ekotto gets injured were fudged. I'm staggered at what levy has done to us. How many players have left, how much money has come in, and what have we bought. People will give the same old flimflam of "we tried buy plays, what more can we do" like the disastrous striker hunt, but it's not good enough. When was the last. Good transfrer window we had?

We know its grim up north!! but lay of trying to drag us all down... have a drink

no wing cover no left back cover, no striker cover. Without mouthino then it's even worse. I'm absolutely gobsmacked we have got rid of modric and van der vaart and just got dembele in. Can't wait til 11:30 (let's admit it, even when 11 comes there'll be half an hour of thinking "it just hasn't been announced"), but I'm fearing we're going to be in a disastrous position. Levy could fudge us over AGAIN, and more importantly AVB, a manager he has picked, hasn't backed and who is in the verge if being hunched b the media and fickle spurs fans.

Wing cover - we won't necessarily be playing with wingers so cover might not be as important as you think. Besides, what wing cover did we have last season? No more than we have now. And who knows? There are a few hours left yet.

Left back cover - Naughton can play at left back but, agreed, a right footer at lb isn't ideal.

Striker cover - again, a few hours left yet.

Just over 3 hours and 1000 posts to go. We can do it!

Any news on anyone wanting Bentley?

Why did Jenas to Sunderland break down? Rumours someone else came in for him but heard nothing since then.

Cant see Jenas going far as he Mrs is pregnant and due any day. It will be a local loan..

Di Matteo confirms Essien might go out on loan

Di Matteo says Essien is going on loan but NOT TO ARSENAL.

For the optimists amongst us who still believe in fairies and glitter and moutys and black eyed peas and international goalkeeping stars, please please curtail this sort of stuff until 11.01, and only if it's necessary then. Actually, if it IS necessary, fudge off over to the right and let me steam in ahead of you!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm having a breakdown!!!!!!

:lol::ross::ross::ross::eek::special:

Wing cover - we won't necessarily be playing with wingers so cover might not be as important as you think. Besides, what wing cover did we have last season? No more than we have now. And who knows? There are a few hours left yet.

Left back cover - Naughton can play at left back but, agreed, a right footer at lb isn't ideal.

Striker cover - again, a few hours left yet.

Didn't gio play in Europe? Kranjcar played. Pienaar. And also, it was not having enough cover (even thou we had more than now) that fudged us over when Lennon got injured.

That was said tongue in cheek right?

Sky sports is the worst source out there!

This afternoon were you printing Moutinho's name on your shirt because sky sports said we'd agreed a fee? They'll change there minds again in 2 hours, all about the drama!

Indeed it was. Sorry, it wasn't that obvious to be fair. Who knows what's gonna happen... all fun and games I suppose

Edu and Adam available to play for Stoke tomorrow. Poor Wigan.

For the optimists amongst us who still believe in fairies and glitter and moutys and black eyed peas and international goalkeeping stars, please please curtail this sort of stuff until 11.01, and only if it's necessary then. Actually, if it IS necessary, fudge off over to the right and let me steam in ahead of you!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm having a breakdown!!!!!!

Made me laugh:lol:

It's mental isn't it? I've been so positive this whole window, and even went for lunch with my girlfriedm excited boring her to death about our new goalkeeper and we've got mouthino sorted and hopefully the fight will be spent getting a winger and a striker... 3 hours to go and we haven't got one of them yet... And it's just the familiarity of it all. Transfers windows have been baaaaaaad for us.

Ledley was, sadly, a spent force last season anyway. You might have missed it - we've replaced him with Vertonghen.

Modric - hate to sound like a stuck record but there are still a few hours left. Dembele already signed. Maybe Moutinho too. Pretty good replacement package, I reckon.

VDV - Sigurdsson and Dembele is also a reasonable replacement package.

Some reporter on ssn outside wet spam " I have also been told there is a 20% chance that wet spam can bring in one more player tonight, I dont have a name"
:ross:
No brick sherlock

Back