• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Gary Jacob ‏@garyjacob
Huddlestone staying #ThfC

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

Let's say hypothetically SSN are picking up whatever they want to make a story etc, what SSN do have is contacts on wither a player is in the country or coming into the country.

With just under 4 hrs to go, if a player like Moutinho was in England we would know about it, and there has not been a sniff.

He's in Portugal, that's why.

ng2096302.jpg

Dzeko or Sturridge on loan plus the 2 we are hopeful of would be perfect for us IMO.

Let's say hypothetically SSN are picking up whatever they want to make a story etc, what SSN do have is contacts on wither a player is in the country or coming into the country.

With just under 4 hrs to go, if a player like Moutinho was in England we would know about it, and there has not been a sniff.

Maybe they just heard from someone in Portugal that saw Moutinho answering his phone?

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
Looks like Spurs have Moutinho then. Good signing. They should really have wrapped it months ago rather than all this needless uncertainty.

Who is Miggy Delaney?

Where will he do his medical and sign his paperwork ?

He can sign his paperwork anywhere with a fax machine.

He can sign for us pending a medical, exactly like VDV did.

Also Sky are fully aware that Spurs are usually the highlight on deadline day - they are playing up to it.

thinking of knocking back a few IPA´s and check later tonight, this crap is doing my head in

On paperwork his agent could act as power of attorney I guess for dealing with negs. Medical either like VDV but considering money mooted could do it overnight so long as forms in?

Sign and fax paperwork - Medical tomorrow, next week whenever.. Faro to London only 2hrs 50 if you want to push it through with him here ha ha..

On paperwork his agent could act as power of attorney I guess. Medical either like VDV but considering money mooted could do it overnight so long as forms in?

Sign and fax paperwork - Medical tomorrow, next week whenever.. Faro to London only 2hrs 50 if you want to push it through with him here ha ha..

Those answers are satisfactory lol.

Those answers are satisfactory lol.

Paperwork is less issue on signature but will be in hands of agent on details. But medical is not as difficult, club could fly him private and be here by midnight, papers be done pending medical. If AVB wants him so bad then doing medical after deadline is fine by me.

Fair play, your hunch has been bang on last couple of weeks.

Once we had the fee agreed today though I always thought it would happen. We wouldn't get this far to muck it up. Clearly posturing from a lot of tough negotiators in DL, Porto and Pini Zahavi.

TBF, if my hunch is not realized because of Daniel, I might well find myself having lost faith in his methods. No problem not signing the Moutinhos of this world if we don't flirt with them in the first place. Again, still optimistic it will happen despite the fact we should've done it by now, but just saying...

Back