• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

:ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

Re: Summer transfer thread, do NOT believe everything SSN "understand" #Levytime

i have had a hunch for a while we would sign Moutinho. It appears the hunch has, in spirit, been vindicated. All the "news" sounds like agent-spout, you know, put a call into some hungry journo, feed the pig, absolutely force the best possible deal for client. If you were Moutinho's agent you'd have to know that at this point, we basically have our testicles in a vice and the agent has the handle. I PERSONALLY find it impossible to believe that the ONE player we know FOR A FACT that AVB has his heart (and plans) set on will be denied him. It would be absolutely absurd. So again, I believe it will happen.

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart
More games being played re Moutinho. Not done but certainly not dead. Personal opinion is it will happen but might be a late one

Well. Down in Enfield now for tomorrows game. Not seen SSN, just had TalkSport on during the drive. (By the way, it was Hawksbee and Jacobs that asked Costa to try and get on TV behing Gary Cotterill, he was working for them)

Still think we wont spend any money today. Any supposed deals will break down and we will end up with a late loan deal, maybe even two.

Seeing as SSN was all over Pini Zahavi arriving this morning I am sure if he had left and the deal was really off it would have been mentioned by now.

Now ssn say deal could be resurrected

you really can not make this brick up!!!! :ross:

what a joke of a network, dictating stories just to get more viewiers

tbf they have a lot of the idiots on here tuning in

Judging by the number of things being posted here, it's working. :p

i have had a hunch for a while we would sign Moutinho. It appears the hunch has, in spirit, been vindicated. All the "news" sounds like agent-spout, you know, put a call into some hungry journo, feed the pig, absolutely force the best possible deal for client. If you were Moutinho's agent you'd have to know that at this point, we basically have our testicles in a vice and the agent has the handle. I PERSONALLY find it impossible to believe that the ONE player we know FOR A FACT that AVB has his heart (and plans) set on will be denied him. It would be absolutely absurd. So again, I believe it will happen.

Fair play, your hunch has been bang on last couple of weeks.

Once we had the fee agreed today though I always thought it would happen. We wouldn't get this far to muck it up. Clearly posturing from a lot of tough negotiators in DL, Porto and Pini Zahavi.

Now ssn say deal could be resurrected

Do you reckon we had to stop talks because they're not allowed to have phones on when the plane is taking off or Landing..

:-k

I would pay no mind to Sky, they clearly want to get the viewing figures up.

Moutinho is very close to AVB, I'm sure he is aware of our wage structure, etc. Agreeing a fee with Porto would have been the difficult part.

As for Lloris - he would not have flown in if we didn't have some sort of agreement with Lyon - perhaps it's an agreement with Lyon to upease their fans?

I'm hopeful and relatively confident that we will conclude these deals, don't stress.

tbf they have a lot of the idiots on here tuning in

You're only an idiot if you believe it. Truth is no one has a clue, but don't see any issue with football fans finding out who has signed and SSN has been good for that today.

Let's say hypothetically SSN are picking up whatever they want to make a story etc, what SSN do have is contacts on wither a player is in the country or coming into the country.

With just under 4 hrs to go, if a player like Moutinho was in England we would know about it, and there has not been a sniff.

Sam Matterface ‏@sammatterface
Rumours of Dzeko on loan to #LFC ??? We are checking it out...

Let's say hypothetically SSN are picking up whatever they want to make a story etc, what SSN do have is contacts on wither a player is in the country or coming into the country.

With just under 4 hrs to go, if a player like Moutinho was in England we would know about it, and there has not been a sniff.

He doesn't need to be in England...

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
Looks like Spurs have Moutinho then. Good signing. They should really have wrapped it months ago rather than all this needless uncertainty.

Back