• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

I see Spurs Community struggling to load.........any other forums not coping?

Stoke fans singing " Theres only one Charlie Adam "...

Yeah - and thank fudge for that

Bentley out? Give me information people!

Please please please can we have some sort of post-transfer send-off for VDV!

How wasn't he looking fully fit?

Believe me I am a huge fan but watching him live on Sat it was obvious something wasnt right. His off the ball movement gave it away for me. It might be a minor injury or two but it was as if he had invisible extra couple of stone weighing him down. I know he has never been the most mobile of players but it was like watching Ledley at the end of last season for me. It was sad watching one of my favourite players like this.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees lyon deal agreed

llorisssssssssssssss

I see Spurs Community struggling to load.........any other forums not coping?

Think they were planning a short period of downtime to increase server capacity. Not the best time though.

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Panathinaikos, Lazio, Maribor

Jeans deal OFF! :( .....we'll never get rid of him! 8-[

Edit: wrong thread! carried away with anger! :x

Last edited:

Jenas move off....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh

If it's a gesture like icelander said thats fair enough but, to sell a player as good as VDV for 10m is not a good deal any way you look at it. Great player loved him and its sad to see him go. Klinsman status imo.

Just a guess mate, but I absolutely agree with you. Gutted to see him leave, but completely understand his reasons and am so happy that it's done in this manner instead of resentment like with Modric. Will always be a legend in my eyes and Hamburg are lucky to have him.

Back