• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Also are we likely to see a lot of players leave Chelsea seeing as they have got a stupid amount of midfielders?

Who: Grey Fox
Where: SC
When: TDD
After last nights suicidal talk here last night asked source what is going on? still maintains lloris and Moutinho will be done (especially after the Rafa news) and a special package to be deivered late on.

Through newsnow and to post rumour which is what this thread is about. Wasted no more time than you did posting your reply.

I wasn't having a go. Just talkbrick does my head in. Should be closed down

Who: The Journalist
Where: SC
When: TDD

forget Remy
forget the Lloris rubbish; it will be done.
still desperately trying on willian; but theres a rumour that there could be another english club interested.
personally i expect another bid for moutinho.

I wasn't having a go. Just talkbrick does my head in. Should be closed down

On that I agree with. Sorry kind of wound up by the Berba story, believe it is rubbish but do not want him back at spurs. Well conflicted by a bargain for a quality player but a wholly undecent individual. But I should learn, like most of us, to take these stories with a massive pinch of salt.

My thoughts exactly. Do the maths - Bale is worth £30M-£40M and there's no way we could buy a player of his current ability. Adam is worth about £1M-£2M, well worth the insurance policy.

We could also send him out against the Manchester clubs with the specific instructions to damage Arsenal's talented players.

Amended

Matt Fortune‏@MFworldfootball

Rafael van der Vaart's agent: "No fee agreed, but when a player goes for a medical it's clear the two parties intend to find solution

Is that Ashley Williams?? Yes bloody please! Rate him highly.

However...not highly enough to displace BAE, and can't see him sitting on our bench.

Can play CB though too can't he?

Oh ok, I guess all the fans I've spoken to about it since it happened were just figments of my imagination.

Well, isn't that exactly what we're talking about - the impact the media had on his move? Keane was just as sneaky, imv

I think that would be a great signing.

I had a text from a mate last night who said we had a deal lined up for Neil Taylor. But I have not seen anything on it apart from a few tweets but we all know they aren't very reliable so bit confused? But agree he would be astute signing and good value.

"I don't believe it, just spotted Harry Redknapp leaning out of his car window......Oh wait he's paying the Severn bridge toll."

lol

Back