• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The summer transfer thread, Dembele pg 1277 #Levytime

Highly likely they speak French coming from Belgium. I have always found it as the dominant language when I have travelled there.

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu
Levy reduced his demands for van der Vaart from €18m to €16m today, according to "Hamburger Morgenpost". HSV can't pay much more than €12m.

dan_bu ‏@dan_bu
Levy reduced his demands for van der Vaart from €18m to €16m today, according to "Hamburger Morgenpost". HSV can't pay much more than €12m.

They can shove there poxy 12m euros.

Highly likely they speak French coming from Belgium. I have always found it as the dominant language when I have travelled there.

They're both from the Flemish part of Belgium, where Dutch is the most commonly used language.

They're both from the Flemish part of Belgium, where Dutch is the most commonly used language.

Good spot, my guess is they will be equipped to communicate effectively enough. Be fine when our main CD is back fully fit.

18m euros is about £14.4m.

15m euros would be a fair price in terms of what hes worth but I dont think we should sell him anyway.

ESPN's take on our transfers, notice how the title fails to match what AVB actually said (or crucially did not say):

Spurs admit defeat over triple signings

Tottenham have pulled out of deals for Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian and FC Porto midfielder Joao Moutinho, while they have revealed that they have never made a bid for Loic Remy.

Spurs manager Andrew Villas-Boas has been linked with the trio, alongside Leandro Damiao, but will seemingly stick with Jermain Defoe, Emmanuel Adebayor and Harry Kane as his strikers this season.

"There was massive speculation today (linking Spurs) with Remy but it is not the case," Villas-Boas said at a press conference on Thursday.

A move for Moussa Dembele has replaced Real Madrid-bound Luka Modric, so Moutinho's price tag is not worth reaching according to the former Porto boss. "Porto is an extremely difficult club to deal with," he said. "I don't think he is a player we can afford".

A renewed attempt for Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian, after a £15 million bid was rejected, is possible but the manager once again suggested that the negotiations were over.

"We had initial contact with Shakhtar, (who) again (are) a club in a position with wealthy owners, (and are) not easy to deal with," Villas-Boas added.

"We can't say that it's over but we have approached the club and at the moment it's a deal that doesn't seem to be happening."

18m euros is about £14.4m.

15m euros would be a fair price in terms of what hes worth but I dont think we should sell him anyway.

12m plus bonuses would sound fair

we need a bloody goal machine!

VDV is guaranteed double figures this year id say, likely the same in assists. Not to be sniffed at.

Plus he doesnt bottle big games.

Aren't we leaving it a bit late if we want to sign Muntari before tomorrow night?

We will do deals tomorrow, its going to happen. Whether it is Lloris, Moutinho, Willian, Remy or all 4, something will happen. Mind games saying that we wont do deals, just leaving it until the last minute to get better deals.

Back