• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually agree with you.

BUT playing Devils advocate here.

AVB has been in the job for a short while, and he knows he has to asses the players and see what they are up to, what he really needs and who he needs to get rid of. Some players like Sandro, Parker, VDV, Caulker and GDS has had hardly any time to work with.

But saying all that we sill at least need a damn striker or two! ;)

I get that and I agree with you, it's not just about going out and signing loads of players etc, more work involved on AVB's side of things. But this way of signing players has to end, it's ridiculous, we have 2 weeks now to sign, IDEALLY 2 strikers, Modric replacement, Lennon competition? and a GK? frustrating.

while on the subject of transfers and money. Can somebody explain to me why Southampton are so stable at the moment?

while on the subject of transfers and money. Can somebody explain to me why Southampton are so stable at the moment?

Because they've just been promoted into the PL..

The TV revenue increase is massive, especially for clubs who's wage bills are manageable in the championship.

Splashing some of their new super duper TV money I assume? try to stay in the division with good signings instead of taking the plucky brick squad-done good route to staying up.

Who: Ghostofarmo (formerly Scout)
Where: FTL
When: 17/08/12

Ghostofarmo said:

So I heard..
yeah luca gone..
moutinho more than likely..
avb playing games with press..

Who: Ghostofarmo (formerly Scout)
Where: FTL
When: 17/08/12

Ghostofarmo said:

So I heard..
yeah luca gone..
moutinho more than likely..
avb playing games with press..

Scout used to be quite a good ITK didn't he? (By ITK standards)

Got a few things right if its the guy I'm thinking of, haven't seen him post for ages....

Scout used to be quite a good ITK didn't he? (By ITK standards)

Got a few things right if its the guy I'm thinking of, haven't seen him post for ages....

Think he's the one that knows an agent, so never really the most reliable.

thanks for the comments about Southampton, just find it weird since they nearly went under a few years ago

today is Friday

signing and selling time!!!

Re. Sandro's buddy:

Good lad that Sandro. Helpful.

POTL

Ha ha. Are we supposed to sit here jizzing our pants about how Sandro has supposedly convinced Neymar/Hulk/Leandro or whoever to join us, then when nothing happens he claims that he actually meant he gave a character witness testimony in Aggro Santos' rape trial.

"The targets are identified. It's a question of how quickly we can close the deals."

"There are changes which have to be done but I won't promote that change as aggressively as I did at Chelsea," Villas-Boas said. "When you promote so much change ... when things were going along smoothly, everybody is happy and you are able to progress it. But when you are faced with a set-back, it's the ability to bounce back from a set-back that will keep you right on track and our set-backs last year at Chelsea happened three in a row ... I think it was three negative results in a row, which had a tremendous impact."

Ha ha. Are we supposed to sit here jizzing our pants about how Sandro has supposedly convinced Neymar/Hulk/Leandro or whoever to join us, then when nothing happens he claims that he actually meant he gave a character witness testimony in Aggro Santos' rape trial.

seriously. I have asked this many times, but can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell that Prick of the Lane to go fcuk off and die.

Back