• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Spurs v spammers***

They play like Mourinho had us set up. Sit back and then try to counter quickly
Yes I was noticing the contrast between out game last season this one. Last season was so compact and pounce, this year we try to control the game more and probe. I would like a halfway between the two approaches. I like the control aspect, but we need to just play a bit quicker we fewer touches and more determination.

See that was a moment of quicker play, works so much better. Great cross from Reggie and a really good header. Promising stuff so far.

Quicker, quicker, quicker!

At least that 2.5 league games where we've turned up now. Gives some hope that Nuno will stick to 4-2-3-1 permanently. Could do with some help from Paratici in Jan

Strange half where the pendulum swung 3 or 4 times. We’ve been decent. No terrible performances and no brilliant ones either. We need to move the ball quicker through midfield though. I love Skipp but too often he’s looked to go backwards rather than take a risk. Romero has been great but been caught twice by trying to get in a physical battle he won’t win.

Finely balanced…

We got no tempo or system of play. Not the worst performance but west ham don't look any better. There for the taking whichever team wants it.

Thought we did well, unlucky not to be leading. (4 reasonable chances?)

best we’ve played in a cup final for a while imo.

Back