• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Spurs v spammers***

Moura... So frustrating as usual. Too many incomplete passes and a big contributor of dangerous turnovers against us. Ndombele has improved a fair bit and looks more reliable on and off the ball than Moura.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We got no tempo or system of play. Not the worst performance but west ham don't look any better. There for the taking whichever team wants it.

I think we have a system. We just lack creativity in the front 3 - could do with a playmaker/creator in place of Moura

Tempo is a bit difficult against these guys given they sit back, and also given we have Skipp and PEH in CM

Thats where I am with it too. He trod on the ball and was heading to the ground. It was clumsy from Zouma but dont think its a pen
Ndombele is looking to plant his foot between the ball and Zouma and play a cross - you can see his follow through. If he'd planted it properly it would probably have been a pen, or potentially a great tackle.

technically that is a pen. Trod on his foot. Last season it’s a pen. This season, there is more leniency and as the ball had gone, it’s no pen.

I get ya, but for me it shouldn't matter if the ball is gone. Tanguy was distracted by a hulking centre back bearing down on the ball and he stepped on it. But then Zouma made contact. So that should be the defining issue.

Ndombele is looking to plant his foot between the ball and Zouma and play a cross - you can see his follow through. If he'd planted it properly it would probably have been a pen, or potentially a great tackle.

Agreed, but he trod on the ball rather than planting it properly.

It's one which could have been given, but personally I dont thikn it was a pen

Back