• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

If we can nick a draw, we at least take it to the last game. C'mon, 20 mins left, give it a go lads ffs!

Leicester are two points above the relegation zone in the league. We are three off the top. Now in the CL they are doing better than us, but I know which league I'd rather do well in.

the only difference between leicester this season and last is flukey goals, we look like a different side

What a GHod awful champion should league campaign. I prefer the Harry redknapp era over this brick. Pointless getting into the champions league to watch this.

Sent from my F8331 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Harry's era was better but we had the likes of Modric and Bale. We've no one in that league right now.

It's been brick but I still have massive faith in Poch. He'll make more mistakes along the way but he is the man for us.

What the fudge are they thinking of at the back? Rooted to the spot and turning their ass to the play like a bunch of 10 year old girls!!! It's a disgrace!

Calm down you lot - what did you really expect, really we don't do Europe.

Or should that be Pochtinho doesn't do Europe!

I get your sentiment but I have to disagree

We don't have poor players. We know how good they are we saw it last season. That's what most frustrating. We are getting what we deserve for playing like this and playing weakened sides

I'm starting to think last season was just Toby holding things together at the back, Dembele excelling in the middle and Kane being great up front - a series of fortunate circumstances, in other words. :mad: Either that or, for all its money, the Prem is a playground elementary school league when compared with Europe, where foreign coaches and players are *leagues* ahead of their mentally-disadvantaged Premier League counterparts.

Back