• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I don't think he can start for a bigger club, so where would he go?

He got lots of games, and enough time to score 20 goals for us last season, integral part of a squad challenging for title, in CL, one of the most popular sportsmen in Asia, not sure he has a lot to bitch about.

We have been adjusting lineups due to injury most of this season (including his injury in internationals), and end of last season he was a starter, could see it again.

My opinion, he's almost like our FBs, plays such a high energy game, needs the occasional rest.

i was thinking everton club, perhaps Saudi Sportswashing Machine or even west ham might tempt him with higher pay and starting eleven.
then again i expect that our salary structure takes a hefty bump up in the next season due to the new stadium

i was thinking everton club, perhaps Saudi Sportswashing Machine or even west ham might tempt him with higher pay and starting eleven.
then again i expect that our salary structure takes a hefty bump up in the next season due to the new stadium
If he wants regular football, there has got to be better clubs than those three sh*t houses you suggest.?

Again... Big clubs in somewhat smaller leagues. Schalke, Monaco, Roma, Valencia type clubs.

That would be relevant when it comes to point (4). It almost certainly wouldn't get that far, because everyone settles at that point.
Actually, because it would be a very valid argument and one that would likely be upheld, it would get to point 4 and there would be no settling prior to that.

Actually, it isn't "end of." This is such anachronistic thinking. If you ran that 100 times, in most of them he wouldn't have scored. The fact that he got lucky in a one-off doesn't make it the right decision.
Except in this specific case, where he did score, it was the right decision as it resulted in a goal, which was what was intended.

The wrong decision can get you the right result at times. It doesn't make it the right decision, though.
I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree. Or have a juvenile online argument. If Son just bloody joins the army none of these discussions would happen.

Don't know if there's any other Koreans on this board (I'm half, of the Southern variety) but I need to say... the last few pages have been completely asinine, disrespectful, and was largely a cringe-fest. Even though I'm used to this being an American and all that, can we please not sink so low?

Don't know if there's any other Koreans on this board (I'm half, of the Southern variety) but I need to say... the last few pages have been completely asinine, disrespectful, and was largely a cringe-fest. Even though I'm used to this being an American and all that, can we please not sink so low?
This has nothing to do with Son being South Korean other than the fact that South Korea has a policy of national service.

If my options were fudge over Wales or slightly disadvantage Spurs there'd be a lot of angry (angrier) Welsh people.

Sorry mate, some people are wilfully blind or uncaring when it comes to disrespecting others due to the 'strength'/validity of their opinions.

This has nothing to do with Son being South Korean other than the fact that South Korea has a policy of national service.

If my options were fudge over Wales or slightly disadvantage Spurs there'd be a lot of angry (angrier) Welsh people.

It's okay to have a disagreement as everyone has a right to his or her own opinion. I know you can't be budged on this topic and it doesn't really bother me personally.
All I can really reiterate here (as this point's been made at least once already), the North and South never signed a peace treaty. There's a bit of anxiety regarding this whole situation but this whole discussion probably belongs in another thread. All I want to see is my boy score some beautiful goals.

It's okay to have a disagreement as everyone has a right to his or her own opinion. I know you can't be budged on this topic and it doesn't really bother me personally.
All I can really reiterate here (as this point's been made at least once already), the North and South never signed a peace treaty. There's a bit of anxiety regarding this whole situation but this whole discussion probably belongs in another thread. All I want to see is my boy score some beautiful goals.
In which case you and I are arguing the same point. I'd just add that anyone or anything that gets in the way of him scoring for Spurs can go fudge themselves.

Back