• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Drove through Liechtenstein in about 30 minutes. How is this a country? It's like 4 villages and a tiny castle. Didn't even realise I'd crossed the border from Switzerland until I was in the middle of the capital. Government building, national art museum and town hall all within throwing distance from the parking garage. The castle was up on a hill above the city, looking down on the peasants.

8m booking Paris to Italian Coast on Euro Rail, going back to my youth, one route is through Switzerland, recommended? Heard mixed reviews

8m booking Paris to Italian Coast on Euro Rail, going back to my youth, one route is through Switzerland, recommended? Heard mixed reviews

One day in the not too distant future we could see hoards of sleeper trains leaving London each night arriving in capitals across the continent early the next morning.

Make so much sense, saves on carbon, uses the rails when largely empty, saves on accommodation. For further destinations could enjoy a nice meal and night cap at the bar before settling down for bed.

But the reality is somewhat different…the trains in Europe are better than ours mostly. I took a sleeper to Cornwall last week. And they cancelled the return service!

I love travelling by train. Have a great trip!

So you were just joking about taking sneaky pictures of women and storing them in a hidden folder on your phone? Seems a pretty weird (and oddly specific) thing to joke about.

Drive honesty and openness into the shadows. The Mary Whitehouse of gg 👍

Last edited:

I drove through the Rhone valley and over some mountain passes, all very impressive. I guess the train is more likely to be going through tunnels.

One day in the not too distant future we could see hoards of sleeper trains leaving London each night arriving in capitals across the continent early the next morning.

Make so much sense, saves on carbon, uses the rails when largely empty, saves on accommodation. For further destinations could enjoy a nice meal and night cap at the bar before settling down for bed.

But the reality is somewhat different…the trains in Europe are better than ours mostly. I took a sleeper to Cornwall last week. And they cancelled the return service!

I love travelling by train. Have a great trip!

Yeh I have done it before and their trains are alot better than ours. Paris to Rimini via somewhere like Switzerland and Milan will be a nice treat, eat and drink my way through and a few end days on beach before flying back

I drove through the Rhone valley and over some mountain passes, all very impressive. I guess the train is more likely to be going through tunnels.

Yeh I that and the stops are Geneva or somewhere else, can't remember, my mate said Geneva is doo doo boring

Yeh I have done it before and their trains are alot better than ours. Paris to Rimini via somewhere like Switzerland and Milan will be a nice treat, eat and drink my way through and a few end days on beach before flying back
It’s the way to go now!

You can also work well on trains I find. In Europe there are more and more sleeper services. But why can’t you take a train at 10pm from London and wake up in Zuric or the south of France?

We need to tax aviation fuel globally. And incentivise new overnight rail services. 😀

It’s the way to go now!

You can also work well on trains I find. In Europe there are more and more sleeper services. But why can’t you take a train at 10pm from London and wake up in Zuric or the south of France?

We need to tax aviation fuel globally. And incentivise new overnight rail services. 😀

Yeh I think the EStar is rather limited for 2024 TBH, I think only recently Amsterdam was made direct, maybe its a track compatibility issues, no idea as I am not a train nerd. Just seems like you say, if the tracks not used at night why a sleeper system into Europe can't be opened up with a sleeper service.

1721811834473.png

current European sleeper services map. It doesn’t show the Cornish Riveria which leaves from Paddington each night to Cornwall and vice versa.

I’d love to jump on a train at 10pm and wake up in southern Europe ready for the day. Needs to be done!

I'd love to travel by train but my missus has a fear of them due to being put on trains to visit relatives in Cambridge on her own when she was a young kid.

I think Greatwhitenorf is like many of the magazine photographers I've know, snapping away at anything they might be able to sell. The picture of the young woman looks more like a pose than a natural position a young lady would take in a public area.

OK, darlings. Pics from my previous post in debate are now down. I won't have anyone crying about an image I created and shared.

But don't for one second think this was a momentary pose. She's a very fit woman and clearly proud of her physique. She struck and held that pose in various places along our view point with at least a dozen other photographers or videographers nearby or alongside her. What the picture didn't show was that she was also clearly bra-less under her loose t-shirt, which she happily documented as she leaned back and took selfies.

She knew exactly what she was doing, what she was displaying and clearly wanted to be noticed. No one else needed to bend over and spread their legs in such a provocative pose in order to photograph or film the events below. And with her beefy boyfriend nearby, she knew she wouldn't be bothered.

I don't hesitate to ask people if I can take their picture but have learned to be careful around overt attention seekers. I've also raised a beautiful daughter who is far more situationally aware about displaying her features.

Off you pop now and get back to solving the rest of society's problems.

OK, darlings. Pics from my previous post in debate are now down. I won't have anyone crying about an image I created and shared.

But don't for one second think this was a momentary pose. She's a very fit woman and clearly proud of her physique. She struck and held that pose in various places along our view point with at least a dozen other photographers or videographers nearby or alongside her. What the picture didn't show was that she was also clearly bra-less under her loose t-shirt, which she happily documented as she leaned back and took selfies.

She knew exactly what she was doing, what she was displaying and clearly wanted to be noticed. No one else needed to bend over and spread their legs in such a provocative pose in order to photograph or film the events below. And with her beefy boyfriend nearby, she knew she wouldn't be bothered.

I don't hesitate to ask people if I can take their picture but have learned to be careful around overt attention seekers. I've also raised a beautiful daughter who is far more situationally aware about displaying her features.

That's the spirit. Blame everyone else.

Are you suggesting she was asking for it?

Do you think folks are able to make a distinction between rape and taking a photo? I guess its a prime opportunity to test out the latest theoretical responses; regardless of slander or even just a neighborly consideration for treating others as you yourself would wish to be treated. At the least it feels churlish to jump to conclusions and imply judgments on others without knowing the full detail, just so people can exercise the current PC protocols.

Back