• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

In today’s news.

The nazi bar analogy in real life.

I’ve been a fan of BrewDog over the years, they make some great stuff, but this isn’t the first example of shocking judgement from their management.

You let one of these fudgers into your pub, you invite the whole damn swarm.
They have done some very odd things over the years, bet its a toxic work environment.

Think I had like 50 quids worth of shares in them as a present one Xmas. Their beer in the Brighton pub they have is awful, they got funny with me when I slung out the slice of orange they put on top of my ale.

Could somebody please stop with this ridiculous phase we're in !!

Now experts are asking whether milk is racist as part of a tax-payer funded research project into connections between milk and colonialism​

Walked into an exhibition about milk at the Wellcome collection - the curators seemed to be incredibly offended by it. But the did have some “watch out watch out there’s a Humphrey about” items from the 70’s so it was well worth it.

Wasn't sure where to put this.

My 11 year old is finishing up school for the year. They have an activity book to express their feelings and stuff. The sort of thing that's good to see in this day and age but would have been derided in my day. Anyway, end of school year and he brings it home last night so I take a nose through it to see how badly I've f**ked him up. The scale of the mental torture I've inflicted is there for all to see - I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud though:

1719574926750.png

My fault probably, but my two and a half year old grandson is becoming Spurs obsessed! My daughter has bought him two Spurs shirts and he runs about shouting "Come on You Spurs!"
I didn't mean to inflict Tottenham on him, but it's his choice! What is funny is that his father is a Utd fan. :D

My fault probably, but my two and a half year old grandson is becoming Spurs obsessed! My daughter has bought him two Spurs shirts and he runs about shouting "Come on You Spurs!"
I didn't mean to inflict Tottenham on him, but it's his choice! What is funny is that his father is a Utd fan. :D
Gotta ask what the hell you were doing allowing your daughter to marry a United fan? Dereliction of fatherly duty right there.

Today, tomorrow, maybe even yesterday.
Anyway, 30th of June 29 years ago and 35 years ago my brother married his wife (doh!) and I married the love of my life and the best wife a man could ever have!
So us four and my dad have been out celebrating.
The beer did flow, the Irish coffee's were sipped and the Black Label was savoured while we reminisced over the good times only family can understand.
It's nights like this that make getting old not so bad.
Oh, and my 88 year old dad might be a tiktok sensation tomorrow, or today.
Fudge I'm confused!

Today, tomorrow, maybe even yesterday.
Anyway, 30th of June 29 years ago and 35 years ago my brother married his wife (doh!) and I married the love of my life and the best wife a man could ever have!
So us four and my dad have been out celebrating.
The beer did flow, the Irish coffee's were sipped and the Black Label was savoured while we reminisced over the good times only family can understand.
It's nights like this that make getting old not so bad.
Oh, and my 88 year old dad might be a tiktok sensation tomorrow, or today.
Fudge I'm confused!
Congratulations mate, sounds like a good night. Hopefully this morning isn’t too bad!

2 of my grandkids are Spurs fans and their Dad is a part time Gooner

Back