• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So called travellers

Feral scum, which is no surprise given they seem to be allowed to live the way they do and raise children outside of what's considered correct and proper.

Taking their children away and putting them in Australia should be the obvious long-term solution to the problem.
Ftfy

Gypsies are from Central Europe. They are a distinct racial group who migrated from India in something like the thirteenth century. There have been a few in the UK over the centuries in their colourful horse-pulled wagons, but there have never been a lot here. In the last decade there have been quite a few more though - they've come from places like Slovakia - areas like Page Hall in Sheffield now has a big community of them. They tend to be fairly dark skinned - the word gypsy is derived from Egyptian, because that's where people (wrongly) assumed they were from.

Tinkers are from Ireland. They aren't a racial group. They're just a group that have adopted a lifestyle of commuting to home counties England every summer in their caravans to build crap drives, beg and rob. It's been going for 150-200 years. This is the group people like Tyson Fury are from

I remember when I was young my father took us for drives on a sunday in the countryside. We went past a lovely colourful horse drawn wagon and I asked him what they were doing, he told me they were gypsies. I love alternative lifestyles, think those artistic type people are great.

The scum we have in this country are not that. It is disgusting the issues they cause and the amount of money they cost the country.

The will be a backlash one day and then we will get a truly right wing nutter like Trump come in. I dont want that, I cant stand that man and I dont want us to go fully hard right in this country but if the liberals do not uphold the rights of the many, I fear this will happen.

I remember when I was young my father took us for drives on a sunday in the countryside. We went past a lovely colourful horse drawn wagon and I asked him what they were doing, he told me they were gypsies. I love alternative lifestyles, think those artistic type people are great.

The scum we have in this country are not that. It is disgusting the issues they cause and the amount of money they cost the country.
Was that the one around West Grinstead/Coolham way? I used to go and see that as a kid too

The will be a backlash one day and then we will get a truly right wing nutter like Trump come in. I dont want that, I cant stand that man and I dont want us to go fully hard right in this country but if the liberals do not uphold the rights of the many, I fear this will happen.

Spot on

The Travelers near me left Tesco’s they’ve been to 5 times so far and went back to the school they’ve been to about the same number of times. They essentially bounce back and forth between the two spots.

How on earth the council are unable to simply tell them they can’t go back to either site for a designated period of time I have no idea.

The Travelers near me left Tesco’s they’ve been to 5 times so far and went back to the school they’ve been to about the same number of times. They essentially bounce back and forth between the two spots.

How on earth the council are unable to simply tell them they can’t go back to either site for a designated period of time I have no idea.

Because they'll be deemed racist

Mate texted me that the are 50 or so of them parked up on Hove seafront.

Wonder if they will get parking tickets.

Of course they won't.

Many years ago i lived for while in Gt Yarmouth ( brick hole), one Xmas their was a travellers wedding and about 60 vans full of them turned up and parked on the road in front of the pleasure beach park, completly blocked the main road. They were there for a couple of weeks and the police did nothing, when they did leave there was tons of rubbish, brick all over the road and pavements ( human as well as animal).

All sorts of trouble while they were there and a lot of break ins around the town ( again the police did nothing).

I watched the documentary the other day about the horse festival in that Village with all the do as you likies and they are just vermin

Many years ago i lived for while in Gt Yarmouth ( brick hole), one Xmas their was a travellers wedding and about 60 vans full of them turned up and parked on the road in front of the pleasure beach park, completly blocked the main road. They were there for a couple of weeks and the police did nothing, when they did leave there was tons of rubbish, brick all over the road and pavements ( human as well as animal).

All sorts of trouble while they were there and a lot of break ins around the town ( again the police did nothing).
It really is bizarre how one section of the population literally are able to 'do as they like' ....virtually untouchable.

Have they ever done anything in the past that has scared the powers that be beyond being hostile/intimidating?

It really is bizarre how one section of the population literally are able to 'do as they like' ....virtually untouchable.

Have they ever done anything in the past that has scared the powers that be beyond being hostile/intimidating?

Won Big Brother. Which when you think about it wasn’t that hard as the premise is to avoid eviction.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I live on the Appleby Fair route in Co Durham. We have a designated Traveller site opposite my house. My wife sometimes teaches them. They are fine - no trouble at all. As pleasant as anyone else.

The ones I've met, yes. There are brick heads everywhere - I think it's pretty far out labelling all Travellers negatively which some people on here are doing. No different to any other form of discrimination or conscious/unconsious bias. This thread has made unpleasant reading.
My wife has had to teach some in the past and would tell you the precise opposite.

Feral little animals with not a redeeming feature between them.

The ones I've met, yes. There are brick heads everywhere - I think it's pretty far out labelling all Travellers negatively which some people on here are doing. No different to any other form of discrimination or conscious/unconsious bias. This thread has made unpleasant reading.

What we should do is ask the authorities to gather information on how much crime they commit how much money it costs clearing up after them and then work out if that is the average amount for different communities.

Won't happen with the extreme PC culture we have in this country. Political correctness is fine when it stops real prejudice but this is just not liking criminal scum.

My wife has had to teach some in the past and would tell you the precise opposite.

Feral little animals with not a redeeming feature between them.

Do you remember signs on shop doors that said 'No Blacks. No Irish'? I do - how is this different? Generalising a culture or community - assigning negative characteristics across the board - it's the actual definition of prejudice.

Back