• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Their final 3 are tough games whereas our last 5 are against team which will have very little to play for
Only on paper I think.
MU is pure garbage (although there is hope they'll be still battling for 4th or maybe 5th place plus they play at home which is a slight bonus).
Everton's season will be finished and they can easily put off the gas holding the upcoming Euro in the heads of many national team players.
Chelsea will make everything for Leicester to win EPL instead of us. I will never have any hope on them.

I fear title's destiny was decided yesterday in a tricky game where Leicester could easily draw or even loose. An old Leicester, but not this. They are a mix of desire, confidence, physical readiness, tactical awareness, a couple of great players who came from nowhere and pure luck.
Yes, the season isn't finished yet and there are still eight games to play, but realistically I don't see us overhauling 5 points deficit considering our and their remaining fixtures. Unless they implode of course, but everybody was waiting for it all season (including me) and still they didn't lol.

Last edited:
Well done Leicester, any 3 points is a good 3 points, i thought Saudi Sportswashing Machine had massively improved since I last watched them, their problem was they were totally toothless up front.

Leicester DO concede chances to the opposition and I can only hope that Palace are a bit more potent.

Well done Leicester, any 3 points is a good 3 points, i thought Saudi Sportswashing Machine had massively improved since I last watched them, their problem was they were totally toothless up front.

Leicester DO concede chances to the opposition and I can only hope that Palace are a bit more potent.

Bolassie will be a big difference to Palace now and he can dos own damage to most defences

Palaces probelm still is that they don't score enough goals

Leicester need to balls up two games and we are back in it, could happen, I didn't think they were completely convincing yesterday...

(oh and we need to ensure we don't mess up!)

We love a good stat or 2.

CdlAvLgWwAA8O-2.jpg

We really need Leicester to drop points against Palace (and we beat Bournemouth), so that we go into the Liverpool match with a rocket up our arses which might get us a good result.

Even if we're 5 points behind come May we could potentially still turn it around.

It's just a shame Leicester's toughest fixtures are their last 3 -- it means we absolutely have to be in touch after the Liverpool / Man U games as lose a few in April and they might have even won the league by 1st May (holy f**k)

Crystal Palace v Leicester Sat 19 Mar 15:00
Tottenham v Bournemouth Sun 20 Mar 16:00

APR

Liverpool v Tottenham Sat 2 Apr 17:30
Leicester v Southampton Sun 3 Apr 13:30

Sunderland v Leicester Sun 10 Apr 13:30
Tottenham v Man Utd Sun 10 Apr 16:00

Leicester v West Ham Sun 17 Apr 13:30
Stoke v Tottenham Mon 18 Apr 20:00

Leicester v Swansea Sun 24 Apr 16:15
Tottenham v West Brom Mon 25 Apr 20:00

MAY

Man Utd v Leicester Sun 1 May 13:30
Chelsea v Tottenham Mon 2 May 20:00

Leicester v Everton Sat 7 May 15:00
Tottenham v Southampton Sat 7 May 15:00

Chelsea v Leicester Sun 15 May 15:00
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham Sun 15 May 15:00

I don't think that it does. We are just seeing a 1 in a 1000 occurrence. It is just a freak season and I would expect normal service to be resumed next year.

If it isn't, I think we will start to see much more serious moves being made to tilt the playing field, either towards the breakaway super-league, membership of which will be by invitation only, or, at the very least, with emergency rule changes allowing 'wildcard' entry to the CL. Rest assured the big eaters won't tolerate being kept out of the trough with anything approaching regularity. The recent comments of Bartomeu at Barcelona, and the predictable rhetoric of the yank pushing the super-league idea, Stillitano, make quite depressing reading.

If it isn't, I think we will start to see much more serious moves being made to tilt the playing field, either towards the breakaway super-league, membership of which will be by invitation only, or, at the very least, with emergency rule changes allowing 'wildcard' entry to the CL. Rest assured the big eaters won't tolerate being kept out of the trough with anything approaching regularity. The recent comments of Bartomeu at Barcelona, and the predictable rhetoric of the yank pushing the super-league idea, Stillitano, make quite depressing reading.

I agree, sadly

We really need Leicester to drop points against Palace (and we beat Bournemouth), so that we go into the Liverpool match with a rocket up our arses which might get us a good result.

Even if we're 5 points behind come May we could potentially still turn it around.

It's just a shame Leicester's toughest fixtures are their last 3 -- it means we absolutely have to be in touch after the Liverpool / Man U games as lose a few in April and they might have even won the league by 1st May (holy f**k)

Crystal Palace v Leicester Sat 19 Mar 15:00
Tottenham v Bournemouth Sun 20 Mar 16:00

APR

Liverpool v Tottenham Sat 2 Apr 17:30
Leicester v Southampton Sun 3 Apr 13:30

Sunderland v Leicester Sun 10 Apr 13:30
Tottenham v Man Utd Sun 10 Apr 16:00

Leicester v West Ham Sun 17 Apr 13:30
Stoke v Tottenham Mon 18 Apr 20:00

Leicester v Swansea Sun 24 Apr 16:15
Tottenham v West Brom Mon 25 Apr 20:00

MAY

Man Utd v Leicester Sun 1 May 13:30
Chelsea v Tottenham Mon 2 May 20:00

Leicester v Everton Sat 7 May 15:00
Tottenham v Southampton Sat 7 May 15:00

Chelsea v Leicester Sun 15 May 15:00
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Tottenham Sun 15 May 15:00

You could even argue that Leicester's opponents' having-something-to-play-for quotient makes the run-in slightly less favourable in sum to them than to us, but the trouble is I think that is more than made up for by the unholy combination of the 5-point gap, the special motivation some of our opponents will have to deny us precious points (Chelsea, Liverpool, perhaps even Southampton) and those Leicester have to face who will be desperate for us not to catch up, and who you wouldn't exactly expect to be busting a gut for our benefit when they play them (Chelsea, West Ham).

I think those two drop points are likely crucial now, sadly.

By the time we play Bournemouth on Sunday we could be 8 points behind. If that's the case, i think at this stage that will be too much, given who we play after the international break.

Ah well, if we finish top 3 it will still be a great season.

I think those two drop points are likely crucial now, sadly.

By the time we play Bournemouth on Sunday we could be 8 points behind. If that's the case, i think at this stage that will be too much, given who we play after the international break.

Ah well, if we finish top 3 it will still be a great season.

As much as i say 1 game at a time, i think Palace beating Leicester is crucial, they need to lose sooner rather than later and the opportunity to beat Bournemouth and then go into the Liverpool away fixture only 2 points behind is massive.

That added incentive could be what we need to go from thinking a point would be a good result up there going for all 3.

The way the pundits and fans talking about Leicester last night they should now be preparing for the championship from now on. No talk of Leicester becoming a long term success.
The word that comes to mind is fluke!

You cant say that about us
CdlAvLgWwAA8O-2.jpg

As we 'continue' to progress we will need to stop the Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Leicester home defeats next season. Just call me Sherlock!

The way the pundits and fans talking about Leicester last night they should now be preparing for the championship from now on. No talk of Leicester becoming a long term success.
The word that comes to mind is fluke!

You cant say that about us
CdlAvLgWwAA8O-2.jpg

As we 'continue' to progress we will need to stop the Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Leicester home defeats next season. Just call me Sherlock!

And I imagine for all defensive stat equivalents we are ranked 1st too?

Makes it all the more galling that we aren't top! Does it truly even itself out over 38 games? Will we get what we deserve? Have we been really unlucky or have Leicester been super lucky? Or is it our stupid fault for not killing teams off when we've clearly had the opportunities to do so?

And I imagine for all defensive stat equivalents we are ranked 1st too?

Makes it all the more galling that we aren't top! Does it truly even itself out over 38 games? Will we get what we deserve? Have we been really unlucky or have Leicester been super lucky? Or is it our stupid fault for not killing teams off when we've clearly had the opportunities to do so?

Don't forget their form started the last 8 or 9 games of last season too

Maybe lightning will strike the Foxes twice!

If only we were more lethal / lucky in front of goal, we'd be running away with the league this season.

CdkY6GgW0AAHrbd.jpg

You could say that Leicester have been lucky from that graph. On the other hand, you could say it's good finishing. We have definitely wasted chances in front of goal. I remember Liverpool under KKK, they were creating plenty of chances but spurning them, mostly Suarez ironically. We mocked them because they said they were unlucky. It's a combination of luck and bad finishing I guess.

I'd say our top priority in the off season is another goalscoring midfielder (I realise these don't grow on trees) as Lamela isn't clinical enough. Chadli and Eriksen have shown they can score. We also need a backup for Kane and Dier.

I'm not saying sell Lamela to be clear, but I still feel there is some improvement needed. Kane will ultimately learn how to be even more clinical than he is now.

Back