• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

What would the table look like if you removed our post EL game points and replaced them with our average PPG? But that is all the past. Yesterday's table means nothing. It is all about clocking up as many of the 24 points up for grabs.

Christ I've been saying that for 5 years or more

I'm still stunned at how their getting the wins

They were average at best tonight and scored a great good finish wise but Vardy was offside when he headed it to him (all be it only a foot)

We missed out on a goal vs Arsenal by an inch (Kane's shot on the line)...

Fine margins going their way but if it's lasts then it's their league

Its always the way though. They have a solid defence. Just just saw them through today. A more confident side would have taken points tonight. I think they will bottle it. But can we keep ours?

Its always the way though. They have a solid defence. Just just saw them through today. A more confident side would have taken points tonight. I think they will bottle it. But can we keep ours?
We've been saying they will bottle it for a while now and the lucky bastards are grinding/falling into win after win. I too am expecting the bottom to fall out any day now, but it's not happening. We must win all our remaining games, but even if we are the better team, we know that will not happen. So 6 wins and 2 draws the rest of the way. That'll put us on 78 points. Can Luckster get 16 from their remaining 24 points? I don't see it, but with their luck anything is possible.

I'm still stunned at how their getting the wins

They were average at best tonight and scored a great good finish wise but Vardy was offside when he headed it to him (all be it only a foot)

We missed out on a goal vs Arsenal by an inch (Kane's shot on the line)...

Fine margins going their way but if it's lasts then it's their league

It came off a Nescastle player didn't it? If so he wasn't offside

We've been saying they will bottle it for a while now and the lucky bastards are grinding/falling into win after win. I too am expecting the bottom to fall out any day now, but it's not happening. We must win all our remaining games, but even if we are the better team, we know that will not happen. So 6 wins and 2 draws the rest of the way. That'll put us on 78 points. Can Luckster get 16 from their remaining 24 points? I don't see it, but with their luck anything is possible.

The bottom won't fall out for them. They are a very good side. The tempo they play, they don't let the opposition settle, and they defend so well. But they looked nervous tonight. Mahrez and Vardy were not as sharp. We have to keep the pressure on them. If they draw one game and we win, we'll be right on their coat tails.

All the Spurs team should worry about is winning each game that is in front of them. Forget everyone else.

Last edited:
It's first to blink, if they drop points first and it gets to a one game swing then I think they will collapse.
If we drop points first then I think the pressure will be off them and they will go on to win it.
I still want us to top the league as late as possible, pressure as the end gets near will build and build.

It's first to blink, if they drop points first and it gets to a one game swing then I think they will collapse.
If we drop points first then I think the pressure will be off them and they will go on to win it.
I still want us to top the league as late as possible, pressure as the end gets near will build and build.
Ideal scenario: we gradually close in on them game by game until we're say one point away on the last day, then pounce at the death.

This is going to be one hell of a gutting season. I'm shocked by Leicester. Puts to bed any myths that you need money and top players to win the league.

I agree with this a lot

I why I'm annoyed we have so many games moved to a bloody Monday night

We have been playing late a lot generally but having 3 Monday games at this stage if the season is bonkers

This is going to be one hell of a gutting season. I'm shocked by Leicester. Puts to bed any myths that you need money and top players to win the league.
Wearing my Big Boy hat: we have to be proud of what we have achieved whatever the outcome and believe that we have built strong foundations for the future.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve (quite literally): I will be gutted a f uck if Leicester win and we come second and will only be joyful in the knowledge that there is no way on earth they will have long-term success and they will lose their best players within two seasons.

I honestly think the arse are as big a threat as Leicester. My prediction is Spurs and the scum will finish top of the pile (don't know which order) followed by Leicester.

Oh well, we asked them the question and they just about answered as we expected they probably would. We go again and this time they get a chance to ask a question by playing earlier. If they slip up then we are in pole position to capitalise and if they don't then we win our game to maintain the status quo.

They won't win all of their remaining games although if they do then they really will have deserved the title. We just need to make sure they know we are on standby should they slip up.

Can't remember where I heard it but there's a quote from a gambler saying you shouldn't bet on the first, or the last, 10 games of a season..

Twists and turns aplenty to come.. At the moment I just hope we can beat Bournemouth at the weekend though.

Can't remember where I heard it but there's a quote from a gambler saying you shouldn't bet on the first, or the last, 10 games of a season..

Twists and turns aplenty to come.. At the moment I just hope we can beat Bournemouth at the weekend though.

That's a load of rubbish but this season is turning me off betting full stop.

Back