• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Saudi Sportswashing Machine is beginning to be a worry. The remaining four away fixtures are tough - Liverpool, Chelsea, Stoke and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Those are never easy games. The boys will need to be focused.

My worry now lies with Chelsea and Liverpool away....Chelsea are far better than they were and Liverpool have this Xfactor where they can mother teams, granted they can also roll over but its the mothering side I worry about

Yea agreed, I'm not anticipating more than a point from those two games so anything else is a bonus. We need to win all our home games and see what we can get on the road, we can still get bloody close even losing agai st pool and Chelsea away.

Almost every season some team makes remarkable recover from a relegation spot and one team gets dragged down. This year it's Saudi Sportswashing Machine, starting tonight and Swansea to get dragged down.

Have we all got a bottle of Saudi Sportswashing Machine brown ale on ice?

Are you even supposed to chill ales?

There's definitely something brown stirring.

come on you geordies

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03315/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Legends__3315510b.jpg

Almost every season some team makes remarkable recover from a relegation spot and one team gets dragged down. This year it's Saudi Sportswashing Machine, starting tonight and Swansea to get dragged down.

Swansea have got some horrendous fixtures in the last 7. Saudi Sportswashing Machine play all the other teams in the bottom 6, 3 of them at home

It's going to be a boring Easter ..... no PL fixtures, and 6 Nations is finished.

While our fixture congestion is easing, why oh why is this a dead fortnight ?

Another 3 points against Bournemouth please, particularly with the scum away at Everton and the Manchester derby, that will shake it up further.

Without doubt. Any win will do. 1-0 would be nailbiting but it will be enough. Leicester could struggle at Palace, Pardew will have them concentrating on making sure they are more difficult to beat now with the FA Cup on the back burner for 4-5 weeks. If Arsenal get beat at lunch time and we win they have run their race and we can concentrate just on Leicester.

I posted this in the Dortmund away OMT but it might be worth keeping an eye on here for the remainder of the season, or at least until we shoot ourselves in the foot. These are the chances of winning the PL based on their methodology

4693.png
Leicester City 55.1%
4129.png
Tottenham Hotspur 29.9%
4007.png
Arsenal 9.6%
4222.png
Emirates Marketing Project 5.1%
4080.png
Manchester United 0.2%
4075.png
Liverpool 0.1%
4144.png
West Ham United 0.1%

http://www.euroclubindex.com/asp/Leagueodds.asp

I posted this in the Dortmund away OMT but it might be worth keeping an eye on here for the remainder of the season, or at least until we shoot ourselves in the foot. These are the chances of winning the PL based on their methodology

4693.png
Leicester City 55.1%
4129.png
Tottenham Hotspur 29.9%
4007.png
Arsenal 9.6%
4222.png
Emirates Marketing Project 5.1%
4080.png
Manchester United 0.2%
4075.png
Liverpool 0.1%
4144.png
West Ham United 0.1%

http://www.euroclubindex.com/asp/Leagueodds.asp
They are being a bit generous with West Hams odds of winning it.

Back