• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

They don't give up though

To me their a better side than liverpoo for example at the moment

Any win will do against them, 1-0 is fine. Takes us to 61 and +30 GD. Sets us up nicely for Liverpool who will likely be playing a 1st leg of a Europa League quarter final which absolutely perfect.

Any win will do against them, 1-0 is fine. Takes us to 61 and +30 GD. Sets us up nicely for Liverpool who will likely be playing a 1st leg of a Europa League quarter final which absolutely perfect.

Any win at this stage of the season is massive

Have a concern that Dier needs to stay card free to avoid a 2 game ban

Any win at this stage of the season is massive

Have a concern that Dier needs to stay card free to avoid a 2 game ban

I thought he would have got the 10th card already but both him and Alli have avoided it. The way the fixtures are falling for everyone else is in our favour too. I think Man Utd's replay against West Ham is likely to be that midweek between our Liverpool and Man U fixtures which is great. No other room for it given that 10 days time falls into the international period.

I thought he would have got the 10th card already but both him and Alli have avoided it. The way the fixtures are falling for everyone else is in our favour too. I think Man Utd's replay against West Ham is likely to be that midweek between our Liverpool and Man U fixtures which is great. No other room for it given that 10 days time falls into the international period.

That would be good

Thought Alli was still on 8 cards too

That would be good

Thought Alli was still on 8 cards too

Yeah he is but he has been stuck on that for the last 4 weeks. I was expecting him to get one against West Ham and Arsenal tbh but he has kept his nose clean........just two more to navigate through and is a clear run to the seasons end.

<pedant>technically that match isn't on this weekend</pedant>

Can Saudi Sportswashing Machine do it? Benitez has to look at the matches in which Leicester have done badly and use that as a template. Bascially setup for a siege and try and catch them on the break.

<ultra-pedant>Events after the week-end can improve how the week-end is perceived.

Next weekend, going into the international break, before we start the run-in, could be absolutely vital.

Everton v Arsenal
Chelsea v West Ham
Crystal Palace v Leicester
Southampton v Liverpool
Emirates Marketing Project v Man United.

If we can secure 3pts next weekend we could open up some significant gaps on our a few of our rivals at just the right time

I wouldn't say Southampton are one of our rivals

teams often put in an impressive display when a new manager comes in, even if its a temporary gig for the fat waiter, leicester are due some bad luck..............

Have a feeling Saudi Sportswashing Machine will get something against Leicester tomorrow.

Yes so do I! A very sore bottom after an almighty spanking...

Who knows maybe for one day Colliccini and Taylor will play like Baresi & Maldini...I dont think Saudi Sportswashing Machine are good enough to win any away games from now until the end of the season...which makes what happened to us against them at the lane deeply frustrating.

We need to win 6 out of our last 9 to guarantee champions league football. (Thats if West Ham win all of their remaining games)

We could afford to lose to Liverpool, Chelsea and Stoke (which imo are our hardest games left) and could also draw 1 or 2 as other teams will drop points.

I know everyone is hoping for the title but i think aiming for the champions league is the main goal and anything other than that is a bonus.

All we can do is try to win and put pressure on Leicester. That's what we have done.

In Rafa I trust...
We need to win 6 out of our last 9 to guarantee champions league football. (Thats if West Ham win all of their remaining games)

We could afford to lose to Liverpool, Chelsea and Stoke (which imo are our hardest games left) and could also draw 1 or 2 as other teams will drop points.

I know everyone is hoping for the title but i think aiming for the champions league is the main goal and anything other than that is a bonus.

Well one down of the 6, but tbh I think we would only need 70pts to finish 4th. This superior GD is gold-dust. Means everybody else needs 71pts, and I just cant see West Ham,United or Liverpool reaching 71

Back