• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

[-o<

Come on Sandro, come back and be the beast that we all know, love and miss.

Would be a nice boost to have him on the bench at least against Dnipro.

[-o<

Come on Sandro, come back and be the beast that we all know, love and miss.

Would be a nice boost to have him on the bench at least against Dnipro.

Update just posted on the OS, he is in the frame to play on Thursday.

Get him in for me alongside Paulinho and give Dembele and Capoue a few extra days to recover to see if they can make the Cardiff match

@SpursOfficial: Positive early team news - @sandroraniere back in the frame to face Dnipro on Thursday night. http://bit.ly/1mwqFie
BhVzAEtCMAAyUYp.jpg

Training Gallery: 25 February - Tottenham Hotspur: Sandro is back. The Beast clears the ball
1618132_10152026047348505_1742943121_o.jpg

Think I'd rather see him in with Dembele and Eriksen for this one. Paulinho has been out of it these last two fixtures

I think Sandro has become too injury-prone nowadays. It seems like he is out too long every time he is injured. I think our midfield have become too light weight without him.

I think Sandro has become too injury-prone nowadays. It seems like he is out too long every time he is injured. I think our midfield have become too light weight without him.

I think you have a different definition of injury prone than I do. Injury prone for me, is that they get injured a number of times a season. If you get injured once, for a long time it's not injury prone, it's just the specific injury.

He damaged his cruciate last season, and was then out for a long time. As you'd expect. This time he's been out for two months due to an injury, I can't even remember which one.

Think I'd rather see him in with Dembele and Eriksen for this one. Paulinho has been out of it these last two fixtures

This. Pualinhio has been totally invisible. Even when Dembele is having a bad game he still keeps possession in tight areas and can keep us on the ball. Paulinhio just stands there. And Eriksen really needs to play, he is our most creative player and the only one that is decent at the dead ball situations.

I think you have a different definition of injury prone than I do. Injury prone for me, is that they get injured a number of times a season. If you get injured once, for a long time it's not injury prone, it's just the specific injury.

He damaged his cruciate last season, and was then out for a long time. As you'd expect. This time he's been out for two months due to an injury, I can't even remember which one.

Do you not think he's a player with a huge amount of over developed muscle mass who is prone to breaking down because of it?

He recovered from an ACL injury in six months which is about as quick as it is humanly possible. there will often be injuries following a knee reconstruction due to hamstring grafts, surrounding muscle weakening etc. He's done extremely well to recover and hit form again so quickly. These follow up injuries will become less frequent as his body fully recovers. Beast mode will be available again soon for our viewing pleasure.

How dare you question the beast.

Exactly. Complete and utter Blasphemy of the highest realm of disrespect.

Jurgen, you're honestly one of the posters I respect most on this forum. But I pray to Ledley's knee you get given an avatar change, one month ban and 1000 lines which must not be copy and pasted.

Back