• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Not sure how you can compare Sandro and BAE. Sandro is very passionate about football and Spurs. BAE only plays football for money, in his own admission.

I can't believe people are still peddling this. The guy doesn't play for THFC, yet he still goes to our games, he even sat with the away fans at Craven Cottage

Barfa8yIEAAklBZ.jpg

He pretty much tweets about the club non stop, yet people still say he doesn't care.

I can't believe people are still peddling this. The guy doesn't play for THFC, yet he still goes to our games, he even sat with the away fans at Craven Cottage

Barfa8yIEAAklBZ.jpg

He pretty much tweets about the club non stop, yet people still say he doesn't care.

Bring him home Timothey, you know it makes sense

Benny said recently that when he was younger he treated it just like a job but now loves the game. I'm paraphrasing here, but that's the jist of it

The problem with this is that if something should happen betwen Sandro and Adam in the future, the FA will probably come down hard on Sandro as he has announced his attentions beforehand.

The problem with this is that if something should happen betwen Sandro and Adam in the future, the FA will probably come down hard on Sandro as he has announced his attentions beforehand.

Not too worried. Unlike Adam Sandro isn't a nasty bastard and for the number of tackles he puts in and how good he is one on one defensively he's one of the cleanest tacklers around I think.

Graham Roberts would have put that c*** Adams half way up the West Stand if he was still playing. Can't wait to see Sandro play when we visit Stoke next.

I just want to get this straight in my head. So in the 4 games that we have played against Adams since 2010 at White Hart Lane he has Injured Bale ( i saw that one ) got Bale in the pre-season for Liverpool ( heard about that one ) but then he also took out PArker the season following ( did not see this one ) and then he has done Paulinhio this season. So basically he is taking out a played of ours every time he turns up at our ground?

I just want to get this straight in my head.

It is Adam. Not Adams.

Charlie Adam will not be charged by the FA for the tackle on Paulinho which has ruled the Brazilian out for a month with damaged ankle ligaments.
Referee Kevin Friend did not see the incident at the time and it has been reviewed by the FA's disciplinary panel, who examined the video evidence and decided it was not worthy of a red card.
There will be no further action, although this may not deter Tottenham from their plan to write to the FA about Adam's tackling, which has left its mark four times on Spurs players in less than three years.
Gareth Bale was twice hurt by Adam, Scott Parker and now Paulinho. Tottenham have confirmed today after MRI scans that the Brazil international is likely to be out for about four weeks.
Spurs fans booed Adam when he appeared as a second-half substitute on Sunday and Paulinho made his feelings clear as he hobbled off the pitch by shouting at Stoke manager Mark Hughes.
However, after receiving abuse on Twitter, Adam said: ‘Just for the record and the people tweeting me abuse saying so, I don’t and never have had anything against Spurs and I would never intend to injury a fellow professional.’
Spurs are likely to take the unusual step of writing to the FA about Adam.
Tottenham's anger at yet another incident was clear in a statement on Paulinho's condition released on Tuesday morning, unusually highlighting the perpetrator's role in the incident.
'Following a MRI scan, the club can confirm that Paulinho has sustained significant ligament damage to his right ankle after a heavy challenge from Charlie Adam during Sunday's win against Stoke City,' read a statement on the club's official website.
'The Brazil international was forced off as a result of the injury and is expected to be sidelined for at least four weeks.'
Bale was twice hurt by Adam and branded him a ‘coward’ after the second incident, during a pre-season friendly between Tottenham and Liverpool in the United States in 2012.
‘What he did was over the top,’ said Bale at the time. ‘Some people are like that and it’s just wrong. There are pictures on the internet of what he did before when he snapped all my ankle ligaments. I was out for three months that time and one player told me he went out to do it again.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...am-late-Paulinho-challenge.html#ixzz2p4p5gNT3

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sandro-return-set-to-boost-tottenham-9151057.html

Sandro return set to boost Tottenham

TOM COLLOMOSSE

Published: 25 February 2014 Updated: 08:13, 25 February 2014
Sandro is closing in on a first-team return for Tottenham after more than two months out and could even be included in the squad for Thursday's Europa League tie against Dnipro.

The Brazilian midfielder has not played for the senior side since December 15, when Spurs were beaten 5-0 at home by Liverpool in what proved to be Andre Villas-Boas' final game as head coach. Sandro was forced to come off with a calf injury in that fixture and has had a number of minor setbacks as he has tried to fight his way back towards full fitness.

There were fears that Sandro's return would suffer a significant delay after he was taken off early in the second half of a comeback game for Tottenham's Under-21 side last week but it is believed this was a precautionary measure.

Since then, Standard Sport understands Sandro came through a practice match during a training session in the latter part of last week, and the 24-year-old felt confident enough about his condition to tell head coach Tim Sherwood he was ready to be included in the squad for the match at Norwich two days ago.

Sandro is thought to have felt able to play at least a half at Carrow Road but, given the interruptions of the last two months, the Tottenham coaching staff decided to err on the side of caution.

That might be the policy again in the Dnipro match, in which Spurs trail 1-0 after last week's first leg in Ukraine, although if Sandro continues to train well this week, Sherwood will be tempted to name him among the substitutes. With Etienne Capoue sustaining an ankle injury in the defeat at Norwich, it is now more important than before for Sherwood to recover Sandro, especially if Spurs persist with the 4-3-3 system favoured in the last three matches.

Sandro's return should also pep up a team who have appeared listless at times in the last two matches. Against Norwich, Spurs lacked the drive and personality of a player like Sandro, who was developing into one of the best defensive midfielders in the Premier League before he damaged cruciate ligaments in January 2013. He is a popular member of the first-team squad and the kind of player whose all-action style gees up team-mates and supporters alike.

Sandro is also keen to make up for lost time and force his way into the Brazilian World Cup squad during the second half of the campaign. With Lucas Leiva, of Liverpool, suffering a knee injury last month, there is a potential vacancy in the squad as Luiz Gustavo's deputy in the holding midfield role.

Back