• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

I'd love to see the likes of Bergvall Gray Hall Devine Donley Moore Phillips Lankshear Santiago Veliz get* significant game time this season (preferably at Spurs, else on loan) so we can really see where we stand with them by next summer. Some of these guys are SUPER talented and we must not stifle them by making them sit on the bench for 2 years.
We must use them as subs and trust them to make the difference and put pressure on them to see how they fair.
See how Mainoo burst onto the scene, and Cole Palmer et al.

*earn by training really well and performing to a good standard on the pitch

Looks like there could be something in the Forster to Celtic story from the week, with Austin and Whiteman taking the two spots in the squad today

Don't really understand Scottish football, in my view they should be like the Dutch league. They should be producing better players.
If they gave up battering all their food, they might improve their performance levels!

Im also not sure the climate helps, it gets a bit beyond hardy for outdoors and it doesn't have the indoor infrastructure like the Scandis do

If they gave up battering all their food, they might improve their performance levels!

Im also not sure the climate helps, it gets a bit beyond hardy for outdoors and it doesn't have the indoor infrastructure like the Scandis do

They had a massive drug problem up there and the kids weren't coming through.

Don't really understand Scottish football, in my view they should be like the Dutch league. They should be producing better players.

It's cultural, we can't take anything too serious because we are just so much better than everyone else, I mean we're Scottish, it goes without saying.
The day of the Germany game BBC Scotland interviewed fans here and in Germany and almost to a person they all said we'd get a result.
This was my favourite one, "we've been brick for a year but we'll beat Germany and easily qualify from the group." And he was deadly serious.

Battering the food, deep frying it and washing it down copious amounts of irn bru and/or buckfast is what makes us the greatest nation on earth.
There's nothing we can't do, we just cannae be arsed.

I think it’s great seeing us shift dead wood
Not bad players but ones who ca t add what is needed for the next step
Let’s now fill their squad role with youth and bring in starters if we can with the money

Back