• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

images

WTF happened to the thread!

Why's that? Maybe it's of interest to others even if is all a load of BS (or not).

Not saying it's the case with this guy but.....

There have been far too many attention seeking tacos peddling spurious information to suit their own agendas over the years that have ruined many a debate. Also whether people like it or not, in this electronic age this brick gets out and before you know it the press are printing it on a slow news day, fanning the flames to a fire that was non-existent beforehand. These rumours get back to the relevant parties and if there is a little tension already existing it can blow out of all proportion based on one little tacos lie on a forum. Which of course is often the tacos aim. To poison people against a Manager, player etc.

I think that this ITK is more than likely correct, I was disappointed by Redknaps obvious delight when he thought he had the England job.

THIS IS WHY I MADE THE ITK THREAD AND SOMEBODY LOCKED IT! you lot used to have one, every body was happy, just unlock my one and every will be happy again okay? Somebody has clearly offended the GODs by locking my thread :barnet: All against me, I bet DFS makes one just to spite me and then no one will lock it and if they do he'll get a bloody reason -_- bastards I'm going back to random

I think that this ITK is more than likely correct, I was disappointed by Redknaps obvious delight when he thought he had the England job.

I've long had a theory that Levy got Redknapp in to save us from relegation, but fully expected to move him on not long after. Finishing 4th and then 5th followed by a great run pre-Xmas this season gone meant Levy couldn't do what he would like to do most......sack the Manager. Now though, no Champions League, a very large proportion of the Spurs faithful disgusted that we only managed 4th this year? The time is right for him to do it.

I've long had a theory that Levy got Redknapp in to save us from relegation, but fully expected to move him on not long after. Finishing 4th and then 5th followed by a great run pre-Xmas this season gone meant Levy couldn't do what he would like to do most......sack the Manager. Now though, no Champions League, a very large proportion of the Spurs faithful disgusted that we only managed 4th this year? The time is right for him to do it.

It seems rediculous working a manager out the door who has just got us fouth, also if Levy wants Redknap out who is picking our transfer targets, is there a DOF giving orders in the background already.

Not saying it's the case with this guy but.....

There have been far too many attention seeking tacos peddling spurious information to suit their own agendas over the years that have ruined many a debate. Also whether people like it or not, in this electronic age this brick gets out and before you know it the press are printing it on a slow news day, fanning the flames to a fire that was non-existent beforehand. These rumours get back to the relevant parties and if there is a little tension already existing it can blow out of all proportion based on one little tacos lie on a forum. Which of course is often the tacos aim. To poison people against a Manager, player etc.

Mate, I understand your sceptism but believe me there are a select few ITKs who genuinely know their stuff. The thing is over the past 2 years or so this new breed of ITK has developed out of nowhere, there are so many new names claiming to be ITK and they are making noises constantly throughout the transfer windows but are never right.

But maybe if people stopped just dismissing literally every piece of ITK that ever comes to light, you would see that there are a handful who are actually ITK, and they don't pop up every day of the week attention seeking. If you're open enough to the idea it would become easy to see what should be believed as info passed on in good faith, and what is a load of nonsense.......

It seems rediculous working a manager out the door who has just got us fouth, also if Levy wants Redknap out who is picking our transfer targets, is there a DOF giving orders in the background already.

I think Levy already acts on information from agents, scouts, DoF's, Managers etc. There have been a fair few examples of players we have purchased that were identified and courted by one regime, and then still purchased when another regime came in. Berbatov being the most high profile example. Identified and courted by Arnesen, signed a year later under Comolli. I am pretty certain that I read somewhere once that Dawson and Reid were identified by Pleat and purchased under Arnesen? Maybe Lennon too.

Back