• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

He'll unsettle himself very quickly for double what we pay him.

I hope Rosie and Buster can take the climate though :-({|=

i coul be wrong, but im not convinced he would move club AND lifestyle for a quick buck - he has his finger in plenty of off shore pies to get minted
has to be a reason he has only managed on the south coast and london his whole career

unless this is some sort of elaborate ruse to highlight the nature of the ITK then i see no reason for KD to be trumping here

8-[

I didn't like all the arguing so i decided to have some fun. Arguments don't seem fun when i'm not involved. Anyway as you were...

8-[

I didn't like all the arguing so i decided to have some fun. Arguments don't seem fun when i'm not involved. Anyway as you were...

taco ! i passed it on FFS

(guess that makes me an even bigger taco)

Last edited:
wow just wow (for real this time). I'm outside Brixton station and bumped into one of our directors and he tells me in no uncertain terms that Arry will definately be staying put.

Elaborate man!

no, THIS is an elaborate man;

url

8-[

haha- wonder if the evening standard took that and ran with it?
could be as good as the King-Kong story for years ago

Mourinho signs new deal with Real, until 2016

thats that then:D

Is this the longest he's ever gone without doing an interview for one of the rags or going on talksport etc ?

ok, who could come in and do the job then?

imo we should never have got rid of Jol, but harry's the next best for us

ok, who could come in and do the job then?

imo we should never have got rid of Jol, but harry's the next best for us

There are better options out there then harry, but i don't see why he shouldn't get to honour the final year of his contract.

After all he's been successful thus far, we can hardly expect our players to honour their commitments if we are not going to honour ours.

Well, Mourinho has been offered a new deal at Real Madrid so it definitely won't be him (in reference to that poll from not so long ago)

Mourinho.........as if,can't believe he be remotely interested in coming here if we had a vaccancy ........honestly

Some people need a reality check........bless you all.........

Back