• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Drăgușin

Just turned it on and the way they're talking about him it seems he's having a good game.

He is.
Not a huge amount to do, but getting infront of everything.

Has been caught out of position a few times, but gets back and makes the challenge. One a good header over his bar.

Great burst forward on the break a few mins ago and won a foul

He is.
Not a huge amount to do, but getting infront of everything.

Has been caught out of position a few times, but gets back and makes the challenge. One a good header over his bar.

Great burst forward on the break a few mins ago and won a foul
Glad to hear it, we'll be seeing a lot more of him next season.

He'll probably get to play cup games, but unless injury, I don't expect he'll start many PL games.

Europa and cup games for sure, with increased games across the season I would expect to see him being rotated in and out of the team for the PL too at points, but yeh injuries/suspensions likely to happen also.

He'll probably get to play cup games, but unless injury, I don't expect he'll start many PL games.

If our awful luck with injuries continues into next season then he’ll get plenty of games. Could have really done with him when VDV was injured from November-January.

Can't help thinking / Conte would love these three together.

Slight fear he won't be happy being a back up. Already rumblings of that.

Can't help thinking / Conte would love these three together.

Slight fear he won't be happy being a back up. Already rumblings of that.
He's going to get plenty of games for various reasons. The real difference will be Europe so changes will be necessary, then factor in injuries, Romero's two or more suspensions per season and VDV ability to play LB I do not envisage it being a problem as Dragusin is not a step down in quality....

He's going to get plenty of games for various reasons. The real difference will be Europe so changes will be necessary, then factor in injuries, Romero's two or more suspensions per season and VDV ability to play LB I do not envisage it being a problem as Dragusin is not a step down in quality....
I don't think it will be a problem.

I do think he's good, but it's a bit early to be saying that he's not a step down in quality on Romero and VdV. While also remembering that is a high bar to compare him to.

I don't think it will be a problem.

I do think he's good, but it's a bit early to be saying that he's not a step down in quality on Romero and VdV. While also remembering that is a high bar to compare him to.

Thing is, people don't realize (and player may not even), but him having effectively 3 months to settle into side, train with Romero & VDV, and then get a couple of games on the back end of season was probably really good for him (even if I'm sure he the player wanted to play more).

Citi has been able to do this with players for years, buy them and ease them in and the players seem to benefit from it and time to understand system.

A good Euros followed by going strait into cup games will be interesting. I also find it interesting that our FB rumours seem to be RB, is the idea that VDV is the backup there? with Dragusin able to take VDV's role as CB?

Back