• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

There only ideals are for other people to pay for things, notably defence.

Some might have voted leave because immigration but myself and plenty of others on here said we needed to be independent. I love Italy, my favourite country but having just finished reading the road to valour (excellent cycling historical book) it struck me how Italy had and has some very poor choice in friends.

dude I like you even if you do t like me.

no one is saying that everyone one who voted Brexit is racist ( although it did embolden some racists…. I had witnessed that first hand)

Let me try to explain this in a way that you will appreciate.

The thing with leaving the eu because of independence is like leaving your local sex club because it won’t allow you to take pictures

you can leave the sex club but now you won’t get a blowie from the that European chick that used to stroke your balls at the same time.

said With good intentions from one pervert to another.

When you say 'Ukraine' in many parts of the US, the 'gooood people' of those areas think it's a lifting device for a female sheep.

No clue where it is or what it represents.

Oh Cahh-nahh-dahh. That's how Canadians sing it. Brits - well, Engerlish, really - add the errr sound at the end. Same with Jamaic-errr.

MLS is short for Major League Soccer. No one would ever say Thuh Major League Soccer.

You can comfortably add the definite article to 'the NBA', 'the NHL' or 'the NFL'. but never to Major League Baseball.

Oh Cahh-nahh-dahh. That's how Canadians sing it. Brits - well, Engerlish, really - add the errr sound at the end. Same with Jamaic-errr.

MLS is short for Major League Soccer. No one would ever say Thuh Major League Soccer.

You can comfortably add the definite article to 'the NBA', 'the NHL' or 'the NFL'. but never to Major League Baseball.

ha, I say the MLB too, it's an organisation right

Don't Germany get all of their electricity/gas from Russia?
Yea of course, everyone’s going to have to suffer financially in these sanctions though, not just Russia.

I see the Ukrainian president has just addressed his nation again to let them know they’ve been left alone, he can’t see anyone coming to their aid. Shame on everyone really!

dude I like you even if you do t like me.

no one is saying that everyone one who voted Brexit is racist ( although it did embolden some racists…. I had witnessed that first hand)

Let me try to explain this in a way that you will appreciate.

The thing with leaving the eu because of independence is like leaving your local sex club because it won’t allow you to take pictures

you can leave the sex club but now you won’t get a blowie from the that European chick that used to stroke your balls at the same time.

said With good intentions from one pervert to another.

Sex clubs never allow pictures or filming.

If I left said sex club I would not expect to keep paying for the burglar alarm and cctv because those fees should be paid by people using it(France and Germany)

The phrase "eye for an eye" is used to describe two equivalent actions with equivalent outcomes.

This isn't that.

The little closet man is invading another nation with absolutely no reason whatsoever. If we were to send troops it would be at the request of the democratically elected representatives of Ukraine.

Had Ireland requested troops from the Soviet Union when England was controlling Ireland, would that have been all fine too?

each of those are very different. Iraq for example. When Sadam was gassing the Kurds then we should have intervened and given the Kurds their own state.

second gulf war was a travesty. And brought about isis

Syria would be democratic (probably flawed) country now if the west didn’t allow Russia to back Assad.

Libya ah man what a Fück up that was. No intervention there for me

like I said depends on the situation

Yet in each and every one, peoples lives have suffered as a consequence. Many lament the stable, safe existence they had under dictators, relative to the mad max world they had post-intervention. Huge instability and destruction was caused by the west doing good. We created Isis. We destroyed what was a stable nation in Libya. We wrecked Afghanistan and turned it into pariah state run by fundamentalists. In each of these cases, lives were lost fighting for 'what was right' only to deliver worse than what was before.

Should we repeat this way of 'helping'?

Last edited:
I'm fairly sure the Ukraine govt and people would welcome our troops in with open arms.

Our troops, US troops, NATO's troops it doesn't matter - anyone's troops outside of Ukraine and you're dangerously close to kissing your arse goodbye under the shadow of a mushroom cloud.

Weaponry etc. just about passes, but boots on ground - dear GHod I hope not, not just for those involved (ex forces myself) but for the ramifications that could unfold from it.

Back