• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

You have to hand it to Mossad; now their walkie talkies too. That is some proper James Bond s hit. It’s smoke signals or carrier pigeon for Hezbollah now.
It's brilliant as a piece of theatre in isolation. However they are so far gone down the facist route now, there's going to be a big reckoning soon when the western democracies abandon them. The Free Palestine movement in the West has ballooned in recent months and is becoming a majority position. With every battle they win, Israel is losing the global sympathy war

It's brilliant as a piece of theatre in isolation. However they are so far gone down the facist route now, there's going to be a big reckoning soon when the western democracies abandon them. The Free Palestine movement in the West has ballooned in recent months and is becoming a majority position. With every battle they win, Israel is losing the global sympathy war
The Westerm democracies are cosy with other fascist regimes; you may be right, but I can’t see the US (or, therefore, the UK) walking away.

Walkie talkies and pagers, what's next, CB radios, are we going back to the 70s.
It's nuts that in an attempt to hide their actions organisations are regressing their tech when it comes to communications to this degree.

So Starmer has taken more in free gifts then any other MP since 2019.

I voted him because he was the least worst option. Best of a bad bunch, had hopes he would have more integrity then the tories.

Politics is all just corrupt isn't.

If Israel (or should that be Netanyahu?) wanted an excuse for war they'll get one now.

This is going to cost them allies though. Germany refusing to sell them more weapons now.
In addition who is going to buy anything from Israel now as it might have a bomb in it. Netanyahu is destroying Israel from the inside out.

I voted him because he was the least worst option. Best of a bad bunch, had hopes he would have more integrity then the tories.

It’s not a good look. He’s had a bad couple of weeks, after a good start. Has seemed naive, and a bit stubborn…not unlike someone else I could mention…

It’s not a good look. He’s had a bad couple of weeks, after a good start. Has seemed naive, and a bit stubborn…not unlike someone else I could mention…
Haha

What is stubborn though? To believe in something?

Not sure Starmer is stubborn he either has broken the rules or has not. Seems he has multiple times to quite a high degree, that is something Johnson was condoned for by lots on here.

So does it not matter because its Labour and they are generally nicer then the Conservatives, they are.

To be honest the sheer amount Starmer was doing has opened himself up to massive questions.

Labout, Tories, Reform, Lib Dems they are the same
Only in to feather their own nests and get their noses in the troughs
Cretins all of them

Back