• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Absolute tanking for the snp if those exit polls are correct, can't wait to see sturgeons face!

I would be over the moon, I hate the idea of devolution in the UK, sure Scotland and Wales get the rough end of the stick but so do most of the regions outside London. These politicians can't get their noses in the trough at Westminster so think they have a better chance at home, we've seen with previous SNP leaders that they aren't fit to be leaders.

hilarious* that all the areas who went heavy on Brexit, and got royally fudged by Brexit, are still voting for the face of it

doubling down, or maybe it all just was racism all along

*and also terrifying
Its probably good in that it'll hold the new government's feet to the fire in terms of not daring to backtrack on single market or customs union

What we really need is another Guy Fawks to blow all the leaches in the Parliment up. All of them are a crock of brick. imo
They really aren't. But for some inexplicable reason, the brick rises to the top.
The work done outside of cabinet - in the committee's and in local areas by some MPs is excellent.

hilarious* that all the areas who went heavy on Brexit, and got royally fudged by Brexit, are still voting for the face of it

doubling down, or maybe it all just was racism all along

*and also terrifying

My mum’s from West Indies and it surprised me how much of that community in my neck of the woods were pro-Brexit but when I see coverage of elections over there then I am able to comprehend how demagogues like Farage might seem like leadership material when that’s the kind of politics they’re accustomed to.

Hopefully the Reform mob don’t go on to become as big a problem as RN in France.

Back