• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Each week this game of football still amazes me. Villa now beaten City and Chelsea at home

Point s won against the Top 4 this season...Villa 10 Tottenham 1 Unreal

So when people say Spurs have no hope in fourth and you spout the bollox about so and so games left, so and so points to play for, it's okay. But when Liverpool and Arsenal have games in hand and clearly have a chance of going for the title, it's treated as a joke.

Arsenal will take the **** out of us tomorrow, they will go 4 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand.

I bet you £500 they dont win the title

Villa are good against big sides with their hard working counter-attacking style.

Ramires' stamp was disgusting. Hopefully a 4 match ban.

Great game.

I bet you £500 they dont win the title

quite clearly arsenal are not 50/50 to win the title. but if you offer decent enough odds, i'm sure there are many (even on this forum) that would take you up on your offer.

the fact of the matter is, arsenal are quite obviously in the title race. just like we could be in with a very good shout for top 4 if results go our way tomorrow.

Ridiculous that BBC interviewer was talking about Mourinho - playing into his tactic - rather than his team's deficiencies.
Glad the pundits aren't making that mistake.

Woolwich are the worst thing in the world, but I tell you what, Chelsea don't half run them close.

ALL of that money invested in them by Abramovich and they're back to square one - Mourinho in charge, instructing his players to play dirty as f**k KNOWING he holds the power card now Fergie has gone and therefore Chelsea's playing getting away with a hell of a lot of debatable decisions all season long. Today though, it all backfired, and it was sweet as f**k. That moneygrabbing mercenary Willian got what he deserved for being a brainless bell, and Ramires is just despicable - if he aint flopping around diving, he's attempting to break legs now. And you just know Moaninho was trying to defend his tackle, he sees it as fair game, so to see him sent off was GRRRREEEAAT.

Chelsea aren't even where they are on merit IMO. Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool have definitely been miles better than them this season, even l'**** have played better overall. Chelsea have just been incredible lucky on the injury front, not a single key player has been out for any prolonged period of time whereas the others have had to cope without Aguero, Kompany, Suarez, Gerrard, Ramsey, Walcott etc. Also the decisions that Chelsea have unfairly had go their way surely eclipse any other team's luck this season. Their defence will ensure they don't lose many games but I see them drawing four or five in the run in and finishing in 3rd place. Classless ****s.

Aston Villa thoroughly deserving of their win today IMO. Delph looks a player.

Woolwich are the worst thing in the world, but I tell you what, Chelsea don't half run them close.

ALL of that money invested in them by Abramovich and they're back to square one - Mourinho in charge, instructing his players to play dirty as f**k KNOWING he holds the power card now Fergie has gone and therefore Chelsea's playing getting away with a hell of a lot of debatable decisions all season long. Today though, it all backfired, and it was sweet as f**k. That moneygrabbing mercenary Willian got what he deserved for being a brainless bell, and Ramires is just despicable - if he aint flopping around diving, he's attempting to break legs now. And you just know Moaninho was trying to defend his tackle, he sees it as fair game, so to see him sent off was GRRRREEEAAT.

Chelsea aren't even where they are on merit IMO. Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool have definitely been miles better than them this season, even l'**** have played better overall. Chelsea have just been incredible lucky on the injury front, not a single key player has been out for any prolonged period of time whereas the others have had to cope without Aguero, Kompany, Suarez, Gerrard, Ramsey, Walcott etc. Also the decisions that Chelsea have unfairly had go their way surely eclipse any other team's luck this season. Their defence will ensure they don't lose many games but I see them drawing four or five in the run in and finishing in 3rd place. Classless ****s.

Aston Villa thoroughly deserving of their win today IMO. Delph looks a player.

Ill say it and I 100% mean this, I hate Chelsea more than Arsenal

How lucky were Everton, 1st goal massive deflection, winner a total scuff

Unreal. And I believe Cardiff had a stonewall penalty turned down. Was out in Wales, got in the car at 4.47pm, heard it was 1-1 and thought, bonus,they are dropping a couple of points, and then bam late scruffy winner.
That hurt nearly as much as the two late goals they got against us...what am I saying? DOnt think anything will match that

MOTD2 extra, is it Henry winter, talking about diving and how at Chelsea terry had a word with drogba to stop diving because he'll get a reputation and we don't dive at this club!!! Well that worked, f@ck me, and this winter bloke acted as if it was a great thing and he didn't dive anymore, the gutless / clueless panel didn't even make a comment about it!

Back