• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

And there are still some fans who can not get over the messiah being sacked :-"

If that's referring to me you're well and truley mistaken as i was the one that started that massive Redknapp thread in January listing the reasons why i want him sacked. What i won't do is downplay what he did for us, slag him off every occasion possible, jump on everything he says and criticise, blame him for everything that went wrong etc etc.

If that's referring to me you're well and truly mistaken as i was the one that started that massive Redknapp thread in January listing the reasons why i want him sacked. What i won't do is downplay what he did for us, slag him off every occasion possible, jump on everything he says and criticise, blame him for everything that went wrong etc etc.

Not referring to anyone especially so no need to get precious, as they say if the cap fits.

If that's referring to me you're well and truley mistaken as i was the one that started that massive Redknapp thread in January listing the reasons why i want him sacked. What i won't do is downplay what he did for us, slag him off every occasion possible, jump on everything he says and criticise, blame him for everything that went wrong etc etc.

Save your breath. He's the antichrist according to parklane, Punk, Scara, Steff etc

But we have a very different squad, arguably weaker than last season.

And so do I main rivals. A weaker team will finish 4th this year compared to last year that's for sure. Ourselves, Arsenal, Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are all weaker. I think Everton (who as good as they are are not as good as ourselves, Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine from last year) may sneak it.

And so do I main rivals. A weaker team will finish 4th this year compared to last year that's for sure. Ourselves, Arsenal, Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are all weaker. I think Everton (who as good as they are are not as good as ourselves, Arsenal or Saudi Sportswashing Machine from last year) may sneak it.

Agree with all of that

We are currently joint 4th. You'd think we were 10th the way some go on in here. We've been away to all the top sides apart from Chelsea. We do have some tricky ones left, like Liverpool, Stoke and Sunderland. Last season we managed 17 points from our 11 remaining away fixtures. I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll be able to improve on that. It's our home form that will be key, but we've won our last two.

We are currently joint 4th. You'd think we were 10th the way some go on in here. We've been away to all the top sides apart from Chelsea. We do have some tricky ones left, like Liverpool, Stoke and Sunderland. Last season we managed 17 points from our 11 remaining away fixtures. I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll be able to improve on that. It's our home form that will be key, but we've won our last two.

Push and Run said it best. The staunch pro AVB crowd are saying he needs time to stamp his authority on the our team, which is 100% true, but Redknapp is already getting slated for not doing better at QPR, why is that?

Push and Run said it best. The staunch pro AVB crowd are saying he needs time to stamp his authority on the our team, which is 100% true, but Redknapp is already getting slated for not doing better at QPR, why is that?

Maybe because his followers said he would get them out of trouble no problem, personally i do not give a damn if he does or not.

Because managers at other clubs tend to get slated on here.

IMO Redknapp is only as good as the players at his disposal, that's where the wheeler dealing comes in. He has a very consumerish approach to players. Do anything to tinkle him off or suffer a patch of poor form and you're out the door. This is where I hope and think AVB can improve us by working with the players in training, to improve them as individuals and as a team. Maybe there's a "system" he's working towards, but so far his options have been very limited due to injuries and a couple of key components missing. I don't see why we need to get on his back for every little mishap. This should maybe go in the AVB thread, but I like the fact that we have a clear game plan for every game and he's been able to compensate for what's lacking in the team. Yes, the performances have been poor and patchy, but they're steadily improving. Getting Parker and BAE back will help us take another couple of steps forward.

To be honest, I'd be delighted with 17pts from 11 away fixtures. It's a solid return. As you said it's the home form that is important.

Back