• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

I never like playing our ex-players, they are always more up for it.

Zamora, Caulker and Kranjcar all involved, as well as Sandro

Were any of our ex players involved in their humiliating defeat against us earlier in the season at all?

I would have liked to have seen Fazio; i fear that Austin and Zamora will ether bully both Dier and Verts or Dier will hold his own on that front and get little or no help from Vertonghen, who i fear will be his usual lackadaisical self.

Can't see a clean sheet but hopefully we should still edge it....i'm going for us to win 4-2

Kane with 2, Chadli and Eriksen for us; Austin twice for them.

We simply must win this game. COYS!

Its is like i am watching through fogged out goggles, any help would be much appreciated.

Thats probably the dumbest header back to his keeper from a defender I have ever seen. Very lucky not to concede there.

Back