• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

We will win this. 2-1 I reckon. I think we will go 2-0 up before a goal from QPR gives us a nervous finish. Bit like Arsenal midweek.

But the win would be massive. Gets us 3 points off the team in fourth who we PLAY next week.

Do you really want team news, 5 hours before kick off & 4 hours before the official team is announced.
I could give you a "semi" official team ;)

BBC1 Football Focus - billed as "... in-depth look at the weekend's football action, including ...... and QPR hosting Tottenham ..."

In-depth = briefest of mentions of MotD times.

starting at QPR: Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane.

subs at QPR: Vorm, Fazio, Rose, Dembele, Lamela, Stambouli, Soldado.

Rose getting a deserved rest.

Looking at the line ups. We really SHOULD be getting the three points.

Green, ferdinand and Henry the spine for QPR.

Greene's been very good this season by all accounts. We ought to be able to get at their back line but equally, Zamora (who always seems to raise his game against us) and Austin are more than capable of causing us a few problems. I'm expecting a tough, tight affair. I'd be delighted with a scraped, one goal win.

starting at QPR: Lloris (c), Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Mason; Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend; Kane.

subs at QPR: Vorm, Fazio, Rose, Dembele, Lamela, Stambouli, Soldado.

that's it poch. keep the same starting lineup as much as we can, that bench looks strong too.

Would have liked to have seen a few changes but can't complain at the team. It would be good for Kane to get subbed around 60-70 mins to keep him fresh but obviously the state of the game will dictate that.

Back