• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Disagree. Parker knows when to sit and when to go forwards probably better than Sandro. Sandro's tactical awareness was one of his biggest failings when he first arrived here. It has massively improved but still has a way to go. Anyone remember a couple of years back Sandro storming forward against Chelsea and Harry demanding he "sit" (he then scored a screamer)? Sandro also did it last season against Chelsea and in the 5-2 at the Emirates. Its an emotional issue during games when you're behind as much as anything.

Parker's passing has been poor recently but I think his positioning is pretty steady. It certainly worked when paired with Modric or did I miss something during that 3-4 month purple patch last year when we were playing the best football I'd seen in 20 years at Spurs?

Disagree entirely, Parker's positioning is sadly lacking. It is the greatest reason he ends up making last ditch tackles. The sort that look good but are only required when a player fudges up.

Sandro has the fact that he plays with Dembele in his favour though. Both can sit and both can go forwards.

With Modric and Parker there was a clear structure. Modric goes forwards, Parker stays back. An oversimplified team strategy, but one that worked some of the time. What it meant was that when Modric got shut down, we got shut down.

We are now trying to move past this, so that we are not as easy to shut down.

Parker is the piece of the puzzle holding us back. He does not do well going forwards, and his forays forwards also force Dembele to sit deeper so at least somebody is protecting the back four.

Last edited:
Still haunted by this ground after 2006.

Really nervous and haven't felt so before a match for a while????

Still haunted by this ground after 2006.

Really nervous and haven't felt so before a match for a while????

It's West Hams cup final.
We have a chance to go 3rd.
We are just a point ahead of Arsenal.
North London Derby next week.
Bobby Moore thing going on.

It's only right to feel nervous.

Seems that WHU have prepared a 6th minute, during the game, appreciation towards Bobby Moore.
Also are going to be holding cards in the air. (Not sure what it'll display..)

Also heard rumours that Mark Noble will be out of the game. Good news for us IMO. He's always impressed me every time i've seen him play.

I'd fcuking love for us to score a worldie in the 6th minute.

I think that he is quite right in what he said.

Arsenals remaining fixtures;

Tottenham (A) - 0
Everton (A) - 1
Swansea (A) - 1
Reading (H) - 3
West Brom (A) - 1
Norwich (H) - 3
Fulham (A) - 3
Man Utd (H) - 0
QPR (A) - 3
Wigan (H) - 3
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) - 1

I expect Arsenal to pick up 19 points from these remaining games. So I agree with Billy that we need to be clear of them. We all know how they end seasons..

If they got 19 points and lets say we draw tonight then we would need 18 points from our last 11 to finish above them - thats 5 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats....very possible

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Vertonghen, Parker, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Holtby & Adebayor #COYS

Cant argue with that

West Ham team - Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, J.Cole, O'Neil

Back