• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Nice to see Tom Carroll back in the squad.
This wont be the push over many think it will. West Ham have a great home record this season and we havent been the same since Sandro was injured.

Looks like the Noble rumour was correct then, thats a bonus. Although you just know Joe Cole will have a blinder tonight

I think it's a little late in life for him to develop a brain, let alone one that's useful to a football team.

Nice to see Tom Carroll back in the squad.
This wont be the push over many think it will. West Ham have a great home record this season and we havent been the same since Sandro was injured.

I'm just guessing, but I wonder if Dempsey picked up a late injury and had to withdraw with Carroll coming in as a late replacement

I think its a good move, plus I wasnt overly impressed with Benny on Thursday. The rest might do him good and come back fired up with a point to prove v Arsenal

His performance last week merited the drop, and I hope he's sweating it.

Where is Younes?

At least we have a passer back on the bench in Tom Carroll.

Yep. Bench is pretty uninspiring. Apart from Little Tommy we have two full backs, an ageing CB, a young ballwinner who a lot of us doubt and a guy who hasnt had much game time at all this season

Although I have noticed that in games where we come up against teams dangerous at set pieces etc we go for the big line up of Verts at left back, Caulker, Dawson etc all players good in the air.

Back