• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

This is tedious stuff so far. Seems like all our players want to do is run in to tight spaces and lose the ball.

This is tedious stuff so far. Seems like all our players want to do is run in to tight spaces and lose the ball.

We are in a trough of poor performances and now playing without Lennon and Bale and with a team including Sigg, Dempsey and Holtby.

Dempsey is like a rabbit caught in headlights. For me he's been our worst player of the season, seems completely lost every time I watch him play.

Agree. Woeful standard of football

Yeah, doesn't say much for the "best league in the world" TM when you see teams like Basel on a shoe string budget coming out and playing such a high standard of technical football. Embarrassing really.

True but if we had replacements we'd be fine. Think this is most people's thoughts on the matter.

=D>

I think 99% of Spurs fans have seen this moment coming for the past 3 seasons.

We really are one Dembele injury away from complete meltdown.

Dempsey is like a rabbit caught in headlights. For me he's been our worst player of the season, seems completely lost every time I watch him play.

For us he's best on the left, but Siggy is having a good game out there.

I think Carroll has the potential to control this game for us.
I'd like to see him come on for Dempsey, move Dembele out to the right.

The word disjointed springs to mind.. The front three behind Ade don't appear t have any cohesion whatsoever.. :( hopefully we can nick a winner late on.

Yep. Siggy is trying so would keep him on. Dembele's put his foot on it and looked up but there's never anyone making runs

We need to change something as we just don't look like creating anything at all; whether that's reverting back to 4-2-3-1 or bringing someone on I don't care. Problem is that I cant see AVB using Carroll, Thudd or Ceballos

Average position

vlp09vY.jpg

Back