• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

Right, cheers for the sociology lesson. Think i'll still avoid using the word, and continue to find its use offensive.

It's because of idiots who use it in a derogatory manner why you probably find it offensive. It is the correct term I believe for a handicapped person.

No often by people who decided that names did not needed to be changed for the sake of it. I hear that people use the term special needs these days, but funny enough i saw a fight at chichester train station just the other week because some kid took offence to being called special needs by some others.

Which proves that idiots will be offended by anything and the is no point changing the names of things. The word spastic was used to describe people with physical problems but changed by a bunch of wet eared liberal freaks to make them feel better about themselves. Trust me you lot will need to find a new phrase in a few years time when they ban special needs.

To clarify ade is a fudging usless pathetic footballer and it is a disgrace he is still at the club seeing him on the pitch offends me as much as seeing vega line up in defence used to.

'Spastic' was a word to describe somebody that had celebral palsy. Trouble is people used that word as a derogatory term and so it is now seen as offensive. That is why The spastic society changed its name to Scope.

Why dont we just give and go? Ade could have done a quick pass there to release my vert and passed back to centre. All in all tho,not awful

Back